1. Transferring from medivh to outland

Hello all, well basically I have a lvl 1 bank toon on medivh that I want to transfer to outland. I played a lot on medivh and couldnt bring all my stuff with me cause my bank was full. I tried to transfer my bank toon to outland but it wouldn't let me because the toon was lvl one.

Is there anyway that the toon can be transferred via GM command or some other way?

2. Well, there is one solution that doesnt involve special procedure or GM commands. It seems the merge to outland will happen in March of this year. This likely will give you enough time to level your bank toon to the minimum level for a server transfer, even on the 1x exp rate

3. They do not seem willing to make exceptions for this merger, and are not performing special actions upon request (likely reasonable, due to the volume of effort vs. available staff resources) on the transfer.

You'll have to put some footwork in and level any bank alts to 19 if you wish to transfer them. Six weeks should be sufficient to accomplish that.