1. New to TBC

Sup bromeos!

Tired of waiting for changes in Neltharion, I've decided to give TBC a try. I know it's much grindier than newer expansions, and I hardly have time to play these days, but hey! I've never played TBC before so it will probably be more enjoyable than WOTLK.

So... what's different, or what should I be aware of? What classes are ok? Is TBC like Vanilla, like, are some classes completely not playable? I've always mained enha shammy, is it worth it in TBC or should I go for something else?

Thanks!

2. Pretty much all specs are viable in TBC, but there's a difference between viable and optimal. Most specs have their place. For example Arms and Affliction are very nice to have in a 25 man raid, but you only want 1 per raid, not more, because their personal DPS is lower than the other specs but they bring unique debuffs. Enh shammies are wanted in TBC because you want 1 for the melee group, and in contrast to vanilla, in TBC Enh shammies actually bring stuff that Resto shammies don't (like the AP buff).
    Leveling is harder in TBC than WotLK+ though. And you do know that Medivh is being merged into Outland right? Just a heads up that you're ending up on the 5x realm even if you level 1x now.

3. So... what's different, or what should I be aware of? What classes are ok? Is TBC like Vanilla, like, are some classes completely not playable? I've always mained enha shammy, is it worth it in TBC or should I go for something else?
    Enh shami is definitely worth it in TBC.
    Its the best supporter of the xpac with unique buffs that increase the MDPS of ur party by ~30%.
    In terms of pvp they do very well in 3s together with warrior and healer.