1. Four hours later and the same log in problem persists. This sounds serious.

2. This all seems like deja vu from 3 years ago when Molten lost their database and all that and we lost our chars for good...Now it says when i try to log in that i have 1 char only and i had 3 so i hope this isnt the case and its just a bug...

3. Admin u can do anything about to online the Outland server !???????

4. Realms are currently unavailable due to a network outage. We're working on installing a replacement hardware in upcoming hours. Please bear with us during this time.
    This is what it says on their homepage so i guess servers will be offline for a cuople of hours...

5. If characters would be lost, then no more people gonna donate on this server.

6. Chaos is a ladder

7. The problem was not just the login server as some ppl guessed it. Whatever it was, my character was not online that time, when something wrong happened, and my character got rollbacked.

8. Holy **** some of you people sound like such babies

9. Give them time, we can’t expect them not to run into issues. I’m just happy I’m able to play this at such high quality. I hope they are able to resolve this with minimal issues not factoring in time.

10. Hei, icecrown is up, but when i wanna login i just see the "connecting" and a few minutes later i got the "unable to connect message" any ideas?

11. Same here, I'm redonloading WoW but Internet is not too fast, will tell if redownload worked, i think i tried all else

12. is it still down? at the homepage it said the server is already up but whenever i try to login its stuck at connecting, any idea guys? perhaps my internet **** or the server's still currently down?

13. I'm not getting the authentication code when trying to login on Icecrown. I get the email when logging into the website, just not the game.

14. I got the same problem now with Lordaeron. Connecting -> ...5min.. -> Unable to Connect. :(

15. I'm redownloading the game, kept getting just connecting.

First 123