1. Make RDF impossible to join in combat.

Here a simple request, make impossible to join RDF while your character is in combat.

This is a well known abuse among the world pvp, people keep a joined RDF opened and jump inside it while in danger, maybe while ganking some low levels or trolling in an enemy city. The consequence is that is impossible to kill a player who abuses of that, he will simply join infinitely to rest and come back, even while under cc/stun/disorient/etc.

Making it impossible to join in combat would stop this abuse and meanwhile i don't see the downside of it, people who want to really join rdf usually do it while in cities, or if you are killing some mobs it would require just few seconds to leave the combat.

I would like to know what you guys think and especially the staff, thanks.

2. +1 to this. Players abuse this so much it's insane.

3. Yeah, Warmane, please for the love of WPvP, do something about it...

4. I dont remember it being restricted on retail. At least now in legion you are able to join rdf even when you are in combat. Ill look into it further and if there was/is such a restriction and if so it will be implemented most likely.
    As for possible downsides, combat bugged players would be unable to join.

5. I dont remember it being restricted on retail. At least now in legion you are able to join rdf even when you are in combat. Ill look into it further and if there was/is such a restriction and if so it will be implemented most likely.
    As for possible downsides, combat bugged players would be unable to join.
    Combat bug can be fixed with a simple relog though? You still join the group similar to when you're falling, you just don't get teleported there. I can't remember ever getting combat bug and it not being fixable by just relogging.

It's a much better alternative to people abusing this 24/7