1. Server offline

Does anybody know when will the server be online ?

2. They will put it up on their home page when the problem is resolved.

3. That a Server down can happen is not a big deal.
    I'm sure Warmane Team is doing what they can do to get it back online.
    Only problem I see is the Information Management of them.
    All we want to know is how long it just about would take.
    If you say 1h .. no problem
    If you say 1 day ... ok no problem too I guess.

BUT

Unfortunatly we all don't know, so instat of doing something else 5000 people are sitting on their computer und updating this side every few minutes in order to find out whats happening and when the Server would be back online..

So please Warmane Team just give us an idea about how much time it may take!

4. We don't know how long it is going to take. Possibly a few hours. Our host is having some rather massive outages in their backbone. So, in the meantime, we are setting up infrastructure and other hardware so that the servers are online and playable ASAP. We know it's a Sunday, and it sucks to not be able to play on a Sunday, so we are working on getting this resolved as absolutely quickly as we possibly can.

5. "Total players online: 4633" Does that mean that 463 ppl are playing? In that case, why cant I acces the servers?

6. Chaos is a ladder

7. Just try to be patient and check back every other hour, gives you time to go outside or maybe watch a show :)

8. Actually, what is happening is, half of our lorderon population is currently on memories PTR Realm, And the longer they are there, the more likely they will switch once their actual realm is up and running, i'd highly suggest, hurrying up with getting these servers back up, not to mention, the website states 6k players online between outland and icecrown, yet Both realms are still down for me, Faking pop much? Also, with the amount of donations you guys get, i would've expected you to have a backup server located elsewhere just in case something like this happens, Come on wtf.
    Edited: January 14, 2018

9. i dont think they have a backup server, or a backup procedure at all except for the WEBS thing. Otherwise the bug shower of last year in MoP would have been undone easily by restoring back ups

10. i wanna play mop but the server is no onlne

12 Last