1. Falcair - A returned player!

Hello everyone!

I came back to Warmane yesterday, after a long long break. I am an end-game raider, who have completed every single heroic/mythic content in retail ever since the release of Wrath of the Lich King. last time I played here, was on Ragnaros as a boomkin, but when the server wiped I decided to try out Neltharion where I raided for a few months. But since the server basically died, i decided to quit and go back to retail where I played ever since. But as mentioned earlier, I felt like playing some Wotlk again, so I logged back into my boomkin on Icecrown (had my gear from when I left) and im excited to get back into some Icc 25m heroic content and nuke some ****!

I have changed my in-game name, to start on a fresh and rebuild my reputation on Icecrown! Im probably most known for my Neltharion time, where I played affliction warlock and tank druid.
    My warlocks name was Rakash, and I also wrote a guide about the class and spec, which helped alot of people back in the day!

Anyways, Im interrested in all raids, so if you need a boomkin feel free to whisper me ingame on Icecrown, my character name is Falcair!

Hope to see you soon!

2. It's good to see you back, enjoy your stay :)