1. Quick solution for botters and gold sellers

Why don't you get rid of all the obvious botters? I mean when you go /who winterspring for example you get 10+ druids in range of 60-70, I mean come on, how hard is it to see these are bots. Also why don't you increase level to whisper someone to avoid gold seller spam (lvl 10 is way too easy to get on 5x) to like level 17?
    Edited: January 15, 2018

2. Must be hard for you to read... cuz the devs and gone over why its pretty damn difficult to stop botters.

3. They cant just ban all the druids in winterspring because a few of them might be real players. And they dont have the resources to run around in multiple zones trying to personally identify hundreds of botters, especially when they can create new accounts.

Raising the level to whisper doesn't help much either because most gold seller spam is from stolen accounts, while it would hinder real low level players.

4. I have personally leveled druids on this server, and I have quested on them in all the typical bot locations (Silithus/Winterspring/etc.).

It would be pretty cruddy if I woke some day to find my account banned because I played a druid in Winterspring. So no, it is not quite as easy as doing a /who ban, and resources are limited indeed to investigate these.

If you wish to be of small help, report bots as you see them. Create a ticket, list the character name, time, and location. Describe the activity that seemed bot-ish to you. Include a screenshot, if you think it might help (perhaps showing a chat log with lack of response to whispers or inhuman responses).