1. Some questions about rogue (3.3.5)

I have a level 29 Orc Rogue and i've noticed that i've loss my way about the talents and weapons.

So first question: Which specialization is better assassination or combat?.

Second question: Does actually Daggers suck? i've looking some guides on this forum, since i'm actually a new player i don't understand so much about this game, but i i've understood that, and i also need to use an Axe as off hand weapon(or something else) (I use Dual daggers atm).

Last question: How good poisson are?.

Thanks for reading, and sorry for the dumbs questions, i'm kinda new (Also forgive my grammar).

2. Best for leveling would be Combat and use axes or swords, take a look, there are some specific talents for each weapon type, like extra hits and such. And combat is more of a "face-to-face" spec, works great when killing mobs.

Assasination is sort of raiding spec, works good when you can stand behind target and nuke for longer periods of time. (However Combat is greater in raiding too, provides nice debuff on target).

Subtlety is pretty interesting, with daggers you can stunlock and ambush/backstab mobs before they even attack you, but if you get a bunch of mobs - it's not so great.

About poisons - always use them, the highest rank you can buy. Instant poison on slowest weapon and Deadly poison on fast offhand. Always have few of each poison tough, there are some situations where its very useful.

3. For levelling Combat is the best spec, but after you get Mutilate Assassination is also really good (with Cut to the Chase you can keep Slice and Dice refreshed for as long as you're killing mobs).
    Subtlety with Ambush works and is really fun: with Remorseless Attacks, Malice and Improved Ambush you'll have ~100% chance to crit on Ambush but if you pull more than 1 mob you'll be ****ed because you pretty much need to one shot mobs with this spec. You can't reliably get behind mobs out of stealth so backstab is not an option, you'll need to use Gouge or a stun to use it. This is why Sub isn't a popular tree for levelling, but Combat is and after level 50, Assassination is too.
    Combat Daggers is complete garbage in WotLK, don't even try it.

Poisons are great for utility. Mobs running away too fast and pulling other mobs? Use Crippling Poison. Casters casting faster than you can interrupt? Use Mind Numbing poison. Healers? Use Wound Poison (your Mortal Strike). Instant MH and Deadly poison OH for max damage.

4. Combat is very gear dependent, without access to weapons every 10 level, dps will drop down.

While leveling and with gear problems, poison dmg is the most stable one.
    - Even as Assa Ambush crits do easily 50% of mob HP dmg.
    - Assa improves your poison which is a good dmg source even with kitchen knives.