1. Are the BG Queues made to favour ally?

Seriously, there is enough hordes in queue all the time, yet it happens alot in a battleground that the horde group will fill 1-2 minutes after the bg has already started.

I surely understand this may happen cause people join different BG, but it's the same community while it happens alot to horde and almost never to ally.

If ally side is empty it remains empty. Horde fills, but usually too late.

2. I have been suspecting that the queues have been tampered with for a while now, alas no proof of it.

3. I've been in few BGs where I was alone and Hordes were 10. I can post a proof (took a screen shot).

4. From what I can deduce AV seems to have more hordes than allys upon entering.
    WSG seems pretty even.
    AB/Eots however always start with vastly more alliance than hordes.

Please do not automatically connect this to battleground victories though. For even though the horde has been outnumbered in the start, the tide has turned during the battle.

5. To the guys above:

It's exactly the problem I see - you can surely see wsg 1 ally vs 10 horde, but it remains like this. In the opposite case always horde fills the BG, its fun that i wait 8 minutes eots queue then i join in the middle and we are outnumbered.

This is what my question reffers to.

6. AV and AB have always been made for the Alliance to win.

The other are up for grabs though and honestly even AB breaks even most of the time.

7. you should all google Observer bias
    OR
    subscribe to warmane conspiracy theories

8. 1. That can be said for anything, that includes you. In short, nothing can be trusted. Aka we can't even trust that this thread is real.
    2. Sounds cool, plz provide a link.

But frankly, this is not gamebreaking, just a tad annoying.

9. I have the solid suspect that many AB are auto-wins by the Alliance because they do queue abusing: they queue for AB using another accounts or friends' 70 hordes, they get the Enter Battle screen, and they just enter with their Alliance char. They don't enter with the Horde queueing. Resulting in a lot of Allies entering while the "queue access" is blocked for "real" Hordes because there are the "fake" ones still deciding to enter or not.
    This is very possible since, expecially at 03:00 am server time, as a Horde the 70% of the ABs I join in have Alliance with already 4 or 5 bases at less than 2 minutes in, with all the Hordes just entering the BG and so being spawkilled in Farm or near the spawn point. I'm not the only one having this suspect since this happens waaaaay to often to be a mere coincidence. Also I noticed a majority of Allies in the "Dream" guild everytime this happens.

10. If you think alliance don't have the same issues as you guys are crying about, you're stupid. The only difference is that alliance has way shorter queue times so we can easily dodge bgs not in our favour.

11. ^ What he said. I don't know how it is on horde side, but on Ally side it's like this:
    If i want AV i sign for AV and it's rather even when it comes to wether we lose or win. Well sometimes there is a streak, when the same peaople sign for the next after win, and we can win like 5 in a row.
    If i want something else, i sign for EOTS, AB and WSG. The que pops pretty much instantly(well, withing 30s at worse), and then i join from top to bottom. I join EOTS, i see 5 allys vs 12 horde, so i join AB i see 12 ally 9 horde, so i stay. And if AB was bad i still got wsg ques which is almoste always even numbers. This way it is easy to have around 70% win ration on AB and EOTS. On WSG its harder cause horde plays wsg better in my opinion, but it's not that bad.
    Anyway, that's the way to do BG on ally side, just join, check if the numbers are in our favour and change in not. Also it is good to hoover over ppl and check their gs. Yes, yes GS and tbc... but in terms of PVP gs is rather good image. Also it's quite clear u don;t want ppl with 1.5 gs in your team...

12. Queues are shorter on alliance side cuz everyone and their mother went horde. People should have realized that once they join outlands.

I remember I really wanted to go undead shadowpriest. I log into horde side and see a sea of undead at the starting area... I quickly logged out and made an alliance toon instead. Im happy I did. =)

13. Do u guys know AV Enabler? Im pretty sure its mainly this addon causing those problems on both sides.... a group thats actually signing as 10 or even more and wont join a bg will crush it.. its simple as that... there is nothing the warmane staff could do about tho...

14. Do u guys know AV Enabler? Im pretty sure its mainly this addon causing those problems on both sides.... a group thats actually signing as 10 or even more and wont join a bg will crush it.. its simple as that... there is nothing the warmane staff could do about tho...
    ^ Precisely this. This is what I was going to state.