1. whenever i level a new character, and does not matter what ill do with it pvp or pve, i go to bg's with basicly naked character(sometimes buying 78lvl savage set) and get myself geared for rdf hc so i could farm those. its alot faster than grinding fos/pos normal till you get somewhat rhc level.
    Doing 1 hour of questing gets you enough gold to buy rdf hc ready gear, gearing in BGs or fos/pos takes a lot longer.

2. Part from easy to craft pvp Blue (rare) set, people forget the reputation vendors...
    When u hit lvl 80 u SHOULD NOT insta que into RDF or RBG. Only why people are doing it is cos u are lazy...
    Get atlas loot addon, search trough reputation vendors and start farming their quests. Ul get exalted in no time and buy some 200 ilvl epics.

Retail this, retail that, wtf is this slow gearing process here...
    I played the retail from day 1 wotlk, i didnt get in a fkin RBG or RDF instantly. I worked my *** off to lvl a profesion, get exalted with all kind of factions, and not only by questing, by wearing a fkin tabard and farming normal 5m instances and than heroics, once i got the gear for those...

U have soooo many shortcuts now to get gear, and yet u complain CONSTANTLY.

Stop beeing lazy and such gear whores.

3. Do WG quests every week, pretty much 1 piece done every week, combine with daily bg and hc/fos/pos farming for badges, buy furious set for them.

4. No matter how good you are or how much experience you have, if you go to a battleground naked, you are an ignorant prick. That's being lazy and shameless, you just give no *ucks whatsoever, and the entrance should be forbidden for you. If there's a gear requirement for RHC, there should be one for battlegrounds. Good geared characters can have no brain and still manage to one-shot greenies who "know" how to play. So, if you really know how to, please behave, because this game requires devotion of time. Many of us invest time in all of this, so when you slack, you spoil other people's time with being a lazy kid.
    After a little bit over 9 years of Wow, I can tell you this: Don't you ever buy Furious, it's a waste. Always do weekly arena for points, it's so easy and actually very fun when you don't worry about score. Go with RHC until you hit 4k5 or so. Wintergrasp quests are a huge boost for honor, so the best gear to get is like this: Pve to 4.5k, Relentless set from arena + honor and Wrathful offparts. Never buy any other offparts but Wrathful, it's a plain waste.
    Edited: January 16, 2018

5. I spent about 1 hour camping 3 bots, got 10k honor for it..

6. i honestly dont know what are you talking about, gearing thru pvp is hard? thats just plain bullcrap.

whenever i level a new character, and does not matter what ill do with it pvp or pve, i go to bg's with basicly naked character(sometimes buying 78lvl savage set) and get myself geared for rdf hc so i could farm those. its alot faster than grinding fos/pos normal till you get somewhat rhc level.

but idk, its just me, maybe you just dont know how to play in bg's ...
    Dude, you multibox your naked character, spare us this bull. You make enough gold with multiboxing so that you can gear your toon in 2 - 3 days on top of carrying it in bgs for honor / kill farm.

You DO NOT join only one naked character in bgs with other naked people, lets be honest here. Not too long ago i lost 10 bgs in a row because my team was made out of gearless useless *****. How many days do you think it will take you to get 5k gs via losing bgs ? Sure, you win one or 2 in a day cos you get lucky but most of the time you will lose a lot of bgs.

So again, think and talk from the pov of someone who doesn't mbox his characters so they get gear. Talk from the pov of people who enter a bg and encounter other gearless **** in their team and then get gy farmed because of it.

7. anyone can join a bg regardless of their gear.
    People being able to join regardless of gear is irrelevant. Stay on topic.

I gave you my pov and i gave you explanations for my pov. Come with a rebuttal don't just say "well anyone can join regardless of gear".

Fos - pos - toc5. In these instances you can enter without being geared. Just go naked to the entrance with a bunch of geared people and gg. How hard can it be to spam global "new player need help fos - pos" ? There are 12k people on this server, it is IMPOSSIBLE for anyone not to find help.

This is how i geared my characters for a few years now whenever i made a new one.

Losing 10 bgs in a row and then winning one or 2 won't grant me enough honor only wasted time.

It's quite easy :

2k gs - do nothing - lose. Don't cry on forums or anywhere, you are part of the problem.
    5k gs - help your team - win. GG

8. People being able to join regardless of gear is irrelevant. Stay on topic.

I gave you my pov and i gave you explanations for my pov. Come with a rebuttal don't just say "well anyone can join regardless of gear".

Fos - pos - toc5. In these instances you can enter without being geared. Just go naked to the entrance with a bunch of geared people and gg. How hard can it be to spam global "new player need help fos - pos" ? There are 12k people on this server, it is IMPOSSIBLE for anyone not to find help.

This is how i geared my characters for a few years now whenever i made a new one.

Losing 10 bgs in a row and then winning one or 2 won't grant me enough honor only wasted time.

It's quite easy :

2k gs - do nothing - lose. Don't cry on forums or anywhere, you are part of the problem.
    I'm not saying they shouldn't do what you said. simply pointing out they don't have to. there's no actual in game gear requirement for bg's. personally i never bothered much with pvp, first bg i entered was well after i hit 80 and had somewhat decent gear.

9. BGs are unreliable if you're looking to gear up in a short amount of time. I suggest running FOS/POS repeatedly for emblems and TOC5n for a trinket until you can transition into RDF HC. Use the emblems to buy furious gear and use your honor to buy relentless/wrathful offpieces.

10. I'm not saying they shouldn't do what you said. simply pointing out they don't have to. there's no actual in game gear requirement for bg's. personally i never bothered much with pvp, first bg i entered was well after i hit 80 and had somewhat decent gear.
    There's also no ingame gear requirement to enter fos - pos - toc5 from the dungeon entrance either so there's no excuse for not doing them other than being lazy, useless and wanting to be carried without doing anything.

As i pointed in a prevous comment, they DO have to do pve if they want good items because as i said, some of your bis items depending on your class and spec come from pve enviroment so this "i don't have to" isn't a valid excuse.

So if you or other people (op i'm looking at you) have this mentality of "i don't have to" or "anyone can join regardless of gear" or other bull like that, then don't complain on forums if you lose 99% of your games. And the main reason i'm pissed at these low geared useless ***** is because they don't just waste their time, they waste my and other people's time by making us lose games for nothing.

11. Dude, you multibox your naked character, spare us this bull. You make enough gold with multiboxing so that you can gear your toon in 2 - 3 days on top of carrying it in bgs for honor / kill farm.

You DO NOT join only one naked character in bgs with other naked people, lets be honest here. Not too long ago i lost 10 bgs in a row because my team was made out of gearless useless *****. How many days do you think it will take you to get 5k gs via losing bgs ? Sure, you win one or 2 in a day cos you get lucky but most of the time you will lose a lot of bgs.

So again, think and talk from the pov of someone who doesn't mbox his characters so they get gear. Talk from the pov of people who enter a bg and encounter other gearless **** in their team and then get gy farmed because of it.
    i wasint speaking about multiboxing as this topic is not about it.

i play as solo character aswell.

5k gs as pve geared? 2-4days with some cheap boes bought from ah + point system stuff maybe.
    5k gs as pvp? its rly rng with bgs as you say, but not more than a week i would say.

and thats without no-lifing 12hrs a day.

12. i wasint speaking about multiboxing as this topic is not about it.

i play as solo character aswell.

5k gs as pve geared? 2-4days with some cheap boes bought from ah + point system stuff maybe.
    5k gs as pvp? its rly rng with bgs as you say, but not more than a week i would say.

and thats without no-lifing 12hrs a day.
    You need a little more than a week to gear and that assuming you play every day til you get at least enough honor for one item.
    Now add here all the lost bgs. Good luck with reaching an item per day without no-lifing if most of your bgs are lost.

So yeah, if you want to get gear with honor from bgs in about a week, you pretty much have to no-life. If not, expect 2 or more weeks.

13. People being able to join regardless of gear is irrelevant. Stay on topic.

It's quite easy :

ROFL 5k gs still gets 1 shot, hell even 6k gs will get 1-2 shot by the shadowmourne donors. BGs aren't for geared players, they are for gearing up, 100% pointless to do if you're already geared.

14. 100% pointless to do if you're already geared.
    So you dont want to pvp with your pvp gear?

15. So you dont want to pvp with your pvp gear?
    would guess they're saying geared players should be doing arenas, not bg's.

First 123 Last