1. Almost 1 piece of gear omg

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    Edited: January 25, 2018

2. were you expecting people to not have bis characters on a server that's been around for like 2 years? it's something you just have to deal with.

3. Could atleast up the honor gain or something. This is just ******ed at this point

4. Let me guess, you are one of those who join bgs with 2k gs wanting to be carried right ? Don't cry if you lose a bg, it's your fault for taking up a space and wasting the time of other people. And to top this, it's not just you who joins naked. In every bg there's at least 3 people (the bigger the bg, the more gearless chars). So basically you want other people to fight 7 v 10, 10 v 15, 27 vs 40, just so you could get some items. Keep dreaming m8.

Go farm some gear in fos - pos - toc5 and after you got 5k gs, join a bg. You could actually help your team with 5k gs. You'll still get killed by bis people but at least now you have a chance to deal some damage or to heal depending on your class and spec. Some specs do really nice with pve gear.

Oh wait, you won't do that cos wasting 3 weeks in bgs to reach 5k gs or less is better than wasting 3 days in fos - pos - toc5 for 5k gs.

5. Let me guess, you are one of those who join bgs with 2k gs wanting to be carried right ? Don't cry if you lose a bg, it's your fault for taking up a space and wasting the time of other people. And to top this, it's not just you who joins naked. In every bg there's at least 3 people (the bigger the bg, the more gearless chars). So basically you want other people to fight 7 v 10, 10 v 15, 27 vs 40, just so you could get some items. Keep dreaming m8.

Go farm some gear in fos - pos - toc5 and after you got 5k gs, join a bg. You could actually help your team with 5k gs. You'll still get killed by bis people but at least now you have a chance to deal some damage or to heal depending on your class and spec. Some specs do really nice with pve gear.

Oh wait, you won't do that cos wasting 3 weeks in bgs to reach 5k gs or less is better than wasting 3 days in fos - pos - toc5 for 5k gs.
    bg's are meant for gearing up pvp toons. doing pve content is an option but not every pvp wants to touch pve stuff.

6. bg's are meant for gearing up pvp toons. doing pve content is an option but not every pvp wants to touch pve stuff.
    That's okay.

But in that case, you must be prepared to die.

Swiftly and frequently. Potentially in a camped fashion, since you are now known to be easy HKs.

7. That's okay.

But in that case, you must be prepared to die.

Swiftly and frequently. Potentially in a camped fashion, since you are now known to be easy HKs.
    oh i fully agree you need to be prepared to die. but them saying not to join a bg until your 5k gs is absurd.

8. bg's are meant for gearing up pvp toons. doing pve content is an option but not every pvp wants to touch pve stuff.
    Tell me ... do your trinkets not come from doing pve ? Do your bis weapons or guns or maybe even offparts (depending on your class and spec) not come from doing pve ? They DO. So NO, doing pve content is NOT optional.

Sure you can donate for them but that still doesn't mean they are not from pve content. Like it or not, you DO need pve content.

And regarding gearing pvp toons , you could also do that with emblems. Plus, as i said, doing pve content for a few days gets you gear faster and makes you able to actually help your team. A team with 3 people at 5k gs and 7 at 6k will ALWAYS do a mil times better than a team with 3 people at 2k gs and 7 at 6k.

9. oh i fully agree you need to be prepared to die. but them saying not to join a bg until your 5k gs is absurd.
    Why is it absurd ? Do you not agree that a 5k gs player will always do way better than a lower geared char ?

10. Tell me ... do your trinkets not come from doing pve ? Do your bis weapons or guns or maybe even offparts (depending on your class and spec) not come from doing pve ? They DO. So NO, doing pve content is NOT optional.

Sure you can donate for them but that still doesn't mean they are not from pve content. Like it or not, you DO need pve content.

And regarding gearing pvp toons , you could also do that with emblems. Plus, as i said, doing pve content for a few days gets you gear faster and makes you able to actually help your team. A team with 3 people at 5k gs and 7 at 6k will ALWAYS do a mil times better than a team with 3 people at 2k gs and 7 at 6k.
    haven't honestly checked but i assumed there were honor/ap trinkets/weapons etc. you don't need bis gear to pvp.

Why is it absurd ? Do you not agree that a 5k gs player will always do way better than a lower geared char ?
    not at all. but anyone can join a bg regardless of their gear. whether the majority likes it or not is irrelevant.

11. You’ve got 2 options... either continue with doing bgs at 2k gs giving absolutely no contribution to ur team and keep getting camped and praying for someone to carry you
    Or spend mere 2-4 days in gearing to 5k gs and actually be useful in the bgs.
    Don’t cry if people one shot you. This server has been up for many years so there will definitely be many geared and skilled people. Don’t mean to be rude. This is just a suggestion to help u enjoy the game

12. Do FoS' PoS, and HoR. Pick up all the gears you can and save your Emblems of Triumph to buy your Furious gears. Also do your Wintergrasp quest as much as you can. They give decent gold, Honor and Stone Keeper Shards. Trade in Stone Keeper Shards for Honor. Save your gold to buy 264 BoE items. You should be 5k GS in less than a month. 2k GS people should never step inside Battleground. This is patch 3.3.5, the game expects you to be decent geared already since Blizzard made up a lot of catch up systems for starting players.

13. bg's are meant for gearing up pvp toons. doing pve content is an option but not every pvp wants to touch pve stuff.
    True, but for someone who is crying a river in forum might think about ptaining pvp gear due rdf. He has this two options, crying here like a special snowflake and demanding warmane to change as only he wishes, is not one of it.

14. Git gud m8.

I geared my 3k disc priest in a few days. Just healing my bis team mates who ended up protecting me.
    Cuz yeah i keep them on their feet too (:

U know framing a few fos pos hor toc doesnt hurt at all. U can buy pvp gear with the emblems and u might obtain a nice weapon or trinket. (If u havent donated for such thing ofc)

15. i honestly dont know what are you talking about, gearing thru pvp is hard? thats just plain bullcrap.

whenever i level a new character, and does not matter what ill do with it pvp or pve, i go to bg's with basicly naked character(sometimes buying 78lvl savage set) and get myself geared for rdf hc so i could farm those. its alot faster than grinding fos/pos normal till you get somewhat rhc level.

but idk, its just me, maybe you just dont know how to play in bg's ...

123 Last