1. Transmutation master. Recipe: Primal Might????

I've been waiting to see this recipe spawn so I can buy it and make my primal might to become a transmutation master. Does anyone know the spawn timer for that recipe or does it even exist?

2. you can buy rec from ah, because ppl are camping vendor and selling it on ah

3. bots are camping the vendors with rare recipies

4. cheaper is to actually buy only 4 primos

5. Don't waste time and money trying to do the Transmutation Master quest. Do the Potion Master quest, it's very easy as it requires only 15 potions and you to kill the second boss in The Botanica(Tempest Keep, a level 70 normal dungeon, easily soloable). Once you do that, you can talk to the lady who you just completed the Potion Master quest to, and unlearn it for 150g. You can then go to Netherstorm and learn Transmutation Master for free.

6. Don't waste time and money trying to do the Transmutation Master quest. Do the Potion Master quest, it's very easy as it requires only 15 potions and you to kill the second boss in The Botanica(Tempest Keep, a level 70 normal dungeon, easily soloable). Once you do that, you can talk to the lady who you just completed the Potion Master quest to, and unlearn it for 150g. You can then go to Netherstorm and learn Transmutation Master for free.
    That sounds like a great idea. Thank you

Thank you to the others to inform me of the rare recipe spawn campers. I've been looking for awhile for that recipe. no point now that I know that.

Jihamag 1, I've thought about buying the primal mights but I think Dasdrifters idea is cheaper than buying 4 primal mights.
    Edited: January 18, 2018