1. I think there is smth wrong in here...

I rly dont want to argue, just want to make a statemant thats it is rly a shame that in peak hours Icecrown have 60 times more players than Neltharion. Gj warmane team for not giveing a deamn sh** for Neltharion, or as i call it the lack of interest and intention.

2. makes sense to take care of your most popular realms first as those make you the money. they do have plans for cata eventually, whether anyone is still around by than is a different story.

3. hmm that answer only partly make sence. And you rly didnt convince me. Just do the math people + script = profit so lets go backwards no scrip implies to no people wich implies to no profit. If you are old player of warmane(molten) you would knew that back in days Neltharion had rly solid profit. So again i am looking for more appropriate answer. :)

4. hmm that answer only partly make sence. And you rly didnt convince me. Just do the math people + script = profit so lets go backwards no scrip implies to no people wich implies to no profit. If you are old player of warmane(molten) you would knew that back in days Neltharion had rly solid profit. So again i am looking for more appropriate answer. :)
    i'm aware of how popular molten cata was. can't comment on after moltdown as i'm not sure if it lost a lot of it's players after moltdown or not, as i took quite a break before moltdown happened and came back a few months afterwards.

i was solely speaking about the current situation.

your best bet on getting a more appropriate answer would be either pming staff, or sifting through the nelth section threads for a staff response.
    Edited: January 15, 2018