1. Feral druid dps

I stopped playing WoW like 1 year ago. Now I kinda want to level and gear feral druid dps. Opinions? What kinda dps should I expect when I get high end gear?

2. You can expect very high and very competitive single target dps and terrific AoE dps. However do expect to struggle in fights where a lot of target swapping is involved, that's not the forte of ferals. They're a spec that relies on setting yourself up on the target by getting the bleeds rolling and maintaining them.

It's certainly harder to top charts as feral, because it requires a good deal of premeditated actions and energy management, but I'd say it's well worth it.
    If you execute your "rotation" properly, you can expect very satisfactory results. Plus you get to play cat, and cats are the best :)

3. It's pretty strong, upper-middle of the pack class interms of pure DPS.

Based on your question it seems like you want to top the charts, if so, run rogue instead.
    If you're looking for something useful ferals are nice to have, the extra rebirth and instant cyclone ect are great, but other classes like demo warlock, spriest, ele sham, healers, tanks are more in demand.

4. Feral is nice,but be ready for brezz and innervte spam on you while you doing ur dmg lul