1. Worth to start playing here or am I late?

Hey guys, I have a few questions. I've been playing on Icecrown for about a year and I want to start fresh on Lordaeron and far away from those donors on BiS that almost one-shot me. I'm leveling a priest right now (I know it's hard).
    1. Is this server really dying? I've seen some people on global saying that the server is dying. I don't wanna invest my time on something not worth it.
    2. How long until you get lvl 80? I know the quest zones and etc but I've never leveled a char on 1x.
    3. How is the pvp scene? I like do to world pvp, bgs and wintergrasp. Not a fan of arenas.
    4. Any advices? :)

2. If u have enought free time u can lvl up ur priest to 80 under few days.Server is dead at early hours but bgs pop up at afternoon.World pvp is dead not like when there was 12k ppls.Horde far better on bgs/wg than aly.There is too much pve fagots who doing gundrak and fos pos runs only and want to be pvp hero :d

3. 1. It's dying in terms of quality, majority of good players moved to the other servers. Last wotlk changelog was in November so you get the idea.
    2. It will probably take you 20-30 days.
    3. Alliance is stronger because they have more healers (a lot more).
    4. Give it a chance and have fun :D

4. [QUOTE=Pova;2893771.There is too much pve fagots [/QUOTE]

funny i say the same thing about u pvpers

5. Pfft, I love how they say that the server is dying, while there is 4000+ people currently online and they are standing in Orgrimmar that is absolutely bursting with activity haha. It might not compare with the activity on Icecrown, but it certainly isn't a ghost town (unless... like, you're in a zone that has ghosts :P)

And from the DevLogs, you can see on December 5th they announced progression towards cross-realm Battlegrounds:

Our crossrealm project has now successfully completed phase 2 and is already live on our realms, but not apparent to players. We have moved all necessary systems from the worldserver to the realmserver and are now planning our final phase of the project, the battleground server itself. Once that is done, crossrealm battlegrounds will be released to our Burniing Crusade realms, and we will start to implement the same on our Wrath of the Lich King realms.
    I play almost everyday, and it always feels quite lively. Got a lvl 28 Warlock, and am in the Guild 'Aura' which is awesome, hit us up.

6. True, they did, but we don't even want that implemented. It will just give more targets for their Icecrown SM donors.

7. True, they did, but we don't even want that implemented. It will just give more targets for their Icecrown SM donors.
    Well, I'm coming here so I don't face SM donors and they are going to implement cross-bg so they can also kill me here with their p2w equips? This doesn't feel promising... I'd rather stay in Icecrown and farm faster for better eqps to not get one-shotted. Bad decision from warmane imo.

8. True, they did, but we don't even want that implemented. It will just give more targets for their Icecrown SM donors.
    But crossrealm wil be nice for twink brackets there wont be big difference in gears

9. Yeah, too bad twinks are what, 1% of whole pop? -.-

10. PvP looks quite dead on Lordaeron to me, the duel zones are totally empty.
    Edited: January 16, 2018

11. duels are fought in dalaran (very obvious that you don't even play on Lordaeron)

12. duels are fought in dalaran (very obvious that you don't even play on Lordaeron)
    Yeah lol 2-3 people dueling so boring... unlike on icc 20+ dueling in durotar/elwynn also some do duels in dalara sewers.

13. When i logged yesterday there were over 20 people in dalaran sewers some dueling others queing. Felt pretty packed.

And lets be honest, most of the people in icc duel pits simply afk or just never duel anyone. They are mostly there to just /flex

14. Lorde is the place where u focus on pve lore and pvp is just a bonuss. Icc with x7 are still good experience in pve , also endgame pve is enough of challange and ofc pvp active 24/7 ,but its p2win meanwhile lord offers u "virginty" in pvp, so ppl respect more the value of obtained gear/rating.

15. I think it's worth it, I just started again and there was activity in the low lvl area... I love Lordaeron and with the announcement of enabled RDF I'm super stoked to finish lvling up my toon.

12 Last