1. if u're lookin to play only pvp = Icecrown

2. if u're lookin to play only pvp = Icecrown
    I don't like p2w pvp... that's why I am here.
    Anyways, started rolling a priest on horde and I'm liking this server and had fun partying with some ppl on low lvl areas
    Also, they announced RDF and it is a good thing imo

3. I don't like p2w pvp... that's why I am here.
    if they implement cross realm bg's you'll be playin against icecrown players anyways

4. I'm curious about this, too. I imagine the server is dead NA time, which is when I'd be interested in playing. Can anyone speak to that?

I like PvE but ultimately PvP more.

5. I'm sure it will be less empty now.

6. I don't like p2w pvp... that's why I am here.
    You don't even know what a p2w is,you just follow the flow and repeat what other ignorants people say rofl.
    How exactly i can pay money to win over you? If i wanna pay,i pay for the gear so i catch up. All gears are obtainable in-game,THIS IS NOT P2W ffs
    And meh.. server is 2 years old,most people in pvp are bis either by donating or earning their gear playing,so you gonna keep saying "p2w too many p2w" lel.

7. level 37 and having fun. Dungeon finder will make it a lot better. I hope they put it in soon. Server probably has more people than a live wotlk realm did

8. You don't even know what a p2w is,you just follow the flow and repeat what other ignorants people say rofl.
    How exactly i can pay money to win over you? If i wanna pay,i pay for the gear so i catch up. All gears are obtainable in-game,THIS IS NOT P2W ffs
    And meh.. server is 2 years old,most people in pvp are bis either by donating or earning their gear playing,so you gonna keep saying "p2w too many p2w" lel.
    Cmon dude its so obvious that you are plater with SM and just want more clothers with no gear in bgs -.-

9. I'm curious about this, too. I imagine the server is dead NA time, which is when I'd be interested in playing. Can anyone speak to that?

I like PvE but ultimately PvP more.
    There are a few NA guilds you can join for PVE content, PVP is kidna rough tho

First 12