1. problems in game

i just started playing in blackrock, about a week now, and i've seen a lot of **** so far .
    bad community, no one answer when you're asking for help/information it took me 2 days to find out that i can get a better trinket for free in the open mall
    in the Isle of Quel Danas some priests that can run with ultra hight speed, fly or attack from underground and the best part is that they're capable to teleport you 100 meter in the air whenever they MC you, a rogue that repop in the same place he dies until he kill me and when a asked him about it he claimed that he's a gm .
    that's totally inacceptable even if it's a part of the game.

2. I'm apologize on behalf of the community for all the crap the new players have to go through. I wish I had some better news for you but unfortunately atm you have to take the server as it is. The problem right now is there are no devs working on this server there is only 1 owner that doesn't give it any attention and hasn't in a long time.

Don't kid yourselves Malaco sees all these threads he closed some and responded to a couple, nothing is in the works for this realm there is no reason for them too, the problem is when new ppl like this guy comes in plays for a week then leaves b.c of all the problems you mentioned, I see potential for growth on the server but sadly its being ignored for whatever reasons.