1. Selling gold for coins on market

I want to sell some gold to buy some T5 items for my alts. My question is...

I need 25coins. What's the Warmane cut on the coins I receive when I sell my gold for 25 coins? I want to make sure I get a total of 25 coins to buy my weapon. I have searched everywhere and I can't find a service charge.

I do know that it costs 1 coin to post a sell, but that's all I know right now.

2. you can test it by your own.
    As soon as you type 25 Coins you can read "Service fee 3 coins".

no, it does not cost " 1 Coins " to post a sell.
    There is a 10% fee which happen only after a player buy your item/gold

Remeber you need to be premium to be able to sell on Trade market

3. I'm assuming by your post that the service fee of three coins, based on a fee of 10%, that you rounded up from 2.5?
    So what if the price I was selling my stuff for was 24 coins instead of 25, does it get rounded down to a 2 coin service charge?

Also, is there a minimum service charge of 1 coin for all items put up? If I were to sell something for 4 coins, would I still get charged a minumum of a 1-coin service charge or does it get rounded down to zero?

4. I'm assuming by your post that the service fee of three coins, based on a fee of 10%, that you rounded up from 2.5?
    So what if the price I was selling my stuff for was 24 coins instead of 25, does it get rounded down to a 2 coin service charge?

Also, is there a minimum service charge of 1 coin for all items put up? If I were to sell something for 4 coins, would I still get charged a minumum of a 1-coin service charge or does it get rounded down to zero?
    You can see the fee before you put something on trade. For 24 coins, the fee is 2 coins. Minimum fee is 1 coin.