1. Free-For-All Arena Inactivity = Server Cowardice

Hi all,

This is a friendly reminder that free-for-all PvP occurs in:
    The Gurubashi Arena --> Stranglethorn Vale
    The Dire Maul Arena --> Feralas
    The Ring of Trials --> Nagrand
    Circle of Blood --> Blade's Edge Mountains

Many of you people run your mouth and stroke your double chin claiming to be the best, yet whenever I roll up on one of these zones looking for some confrontation they're empty. There are at least 500 bums on the Horde begging to fight me and even more on the Alliance, yet whenever I offer them a fight to the death instead of a meaningless duel, they decline. Why is that, Icecrown? Discuss.

Accolade

2. accolade id be willing to help you promote a tournament, do like a 500G buy in (can be changed) and winner takes the pot and the respect for being the best

3. when trade channel is just not enough. :o

4. We need people like you on alliance! Trade chats needs fixed so we need you!

5. when trade channel is just not enough. :o
    Excuse me?

6. Hi all,

This is a friendly reminder [...]

Accolade
    Hi.

This is a friendly reminder that you should follow the forum rules or you can get banned in-game too if you keep breaking them.

#13: Posting On Alternate Accounts While Banned -- Posting on an alternate account while an account you were initially banned on is forbidden and will result in a permanent ban for that account. This rule applies to the initial account committing the offense. Additional accounts are not permitted for use when the initial account is banned. This rule is no longer applied when the initial offending account's ban expires.
    Source: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=301141

Thank you in advance for your compliance!