1. How can pvp be dead on a 12k pop realm? If thats the case why do you expect a 4-5k lord to help you out there? Or are you playing at 4 am ST maybe? Even so, that's Lord's peak numbers. Anyway, I'm against the x realm bgs, dont care about the arena, at least until we get RS released.
    It's quite different, might be hard to explain probably. (if i put many dots is to try to explain it in the best way i can.

Let's first see the two differences: the rates.

Let's try make it easy: for EXAMPLE

Following realm info Icecrown is a x7 exp, while Lordaeron x1, theoricallly this means Lordaeron player will be 7 times slower then Icecrown players.

On Icecrown it takes less then a week of casual playtime to reach level 80, thats why BG doesnt pop unless twink battles....Simply because in the time i que for BG, and see it pop, i might be already higher level or doing something more interesting.

Icecrow levellers do not que into BG cause they know that unless in a specific que / luck time , people on a x7 are more focused on get level 80 fast, to enjoy the max level experience, altho, Lordaeron plays interested in the pvp while levelling will be an add to the people in que from Icecrown. I GUESS, it might help out the overall ques, cause Icecrown players will know there could be a higher % to see the BG que pop. In any case lower brackets will always be dominated by twinks , i personally had a level 60 and a level 70 twink on Icecrown, levelled them up after the low activity.

I repeat, answering to your question, it's dead cause it takes a bunch of days to level 80. Having Lordaeron crossrealm might help out,cause the people will stay more @the level range , but quite sure wont help much. Whoever want play low level bg, will make a twink, the others simply dont care and want rush to level 80.

2. Anyway, I'm against the x realm bgs, dont care about the arena, at least until we get RS released.
    I guess it's quite obvious that, in case of crossrealm bg/arena, RS will be released on Lordaeron before or right with the release of it.

3. BG's/ RDF/ RDF HC would be nice. Nobody from Blackrock wants to face Shadowmourne in arena or even HC gear.

4. BG's/ RDF/ RDF HC would be nice. Nobody from Blackrock wants to face Shadowmourne in arena or even HC gear.
    But they also want more robust queues. In the current situation, you can't have both.

5. Thanks for applying these changes. I leveled several characters on Lordaeron and i still prefer it much over Icecrown. I was discouraged when i found out pvp is basically dead on the server. The crossrealm solution is certainly not perfect, but im fine with playing against donators. In BG's it will even out and in arenas it does matter, but less then people make it to be. In the end playing on Lordaeron will feel even better to me that way.

6. It seems that you never played on Lordaeron if you says that lowlvl dungeons are rarely done as for the healer part you are again wrong there are not much but there are low lvl healers without second spec even myself being one of the even if i am lvl 77

7. Crossfaction BG looks like great idea to me. Arenas could be merged with Blackrock, but not with Icecrown because there is such a difference in gear. You simply can't enjoy the game with average geared char against full hc characters on Icecrown.

8. Dungeons - yes as everyone would would benefit.
    Battlegrounds - should be a would you like to join other reams button.
    Arena - should be a would you like to join other reams button.

9. I like the Dungeon Finder. BGs and Arenas, could be posible, but maybe allowing only PvP gear, or excluding some items that would be very game changing. Other idea is work for seasons and do a refresh every start, like this. Next season starts, your character can participate, but it will start with a base PvP set, and through the season you can climb to the top gear. That would give a more even field for everyone I think. Season ends, and then you can keep all your stuff. Next season starts, the same condition to enter. Something like D3 system

10. Dungeons - yes as everyone would would benefit.
    Battlegrounds - should be a would you like to join other reams button.
    Arena - should be a would you like to join other reams button.
    Yeah, the choice or some test period would be nice.

11. The cross realm PVP would be extremely unbalanced (i.e. EVERYONE HAS FROSTMOURNES!)

Please don't add RDF. I enjoy running to the dungeons and experiencing the game more than just sitting in a city and queuing all day long...

Heirlooms are a terrible idea... Blizzard used them and it became something close to cancer... Please don't do this!

12. The cross realm PVP would be extremely unbalanced (i.e. EVERYONE HAS FROSTMOURNES!)

Please don't add RDF. I enjoy running to the dungeons and experiencing the game more than just sitting in a city and queuing all day long...

Heirlooms are a terrible idea... Blizzard used them and it became something close to cancer... Please don't do this!
    They already added rdf and heirlooms lol dude you are outdated xD

13. Goes to show that most people that are against the changes just talk out of their asses.

14. For the changes on Lordaeron i think its better to look at in positive way rather than being narcissist about it rdf will help it better to get lvl up faster with good rewards and i have both ally and horde side for me it was harder to gear up in ally was 80% difficult without guild help and no money gears (toc/icc recipe gears)
    and for horde it was absolutely miserable misreable ****ing hell on virtual reality tankers ask money to que rdf and it takes like 2-5 hours to get even 1 que and bgs if i am lucky i get in 1 que
    so i think rdf gives some lvl advantages for lower lvl higher lvl is hell and now to make a manual group is hard too coz of rdf people have now become slackers worse than sloth
    and for bgs hope it gets more spontaneous .

so all in all we expected better ques and more enjoyable environment after rdf and bg included but still it same as prvs and somewhat worse in some cases .

First ... 101819202122 ... Last