1. Perhaps a viable compromise would be to continue to allow Icecrown, Lordaeron, and Blackrock players (and any purchased/shopped gear among them) to cross-participate in arenas, but not battlegrounds. This would of course involve a "curve" to Lordaeron players to truly improve their arena rank, but I think players on Lordaeron appreciate the process of gearing up and enjoying the ride anyway (otherwise they'd most likely be on Icecrown if it were their focus?)... Meanwhile, battlegrounds continue as they are - realm-specific.

I think the population increase that Lordaeron may see from RDF and Heirlooms will shorten battleground queues anyway - this would just keep them properly competitive - and once a team has become viable for arena they might embrace the challenge anyway.

2. I definitely can't bare with a thought that i'll match vs ppl who ust bought stuff on a store and i did all by myself. It's just not fair at all.

3. I couldn't find an edit button, but I want to correct my previous post -- I didn't mean to say "continue to allow Icecrown, Lordaeron and Blackrock players..." - rather to just allow them.

Perhaps a viable compromise would be to [[continue to]] allow Icecrown, Lordaeron, and Blackrock players (and any purchased/shopped gear among them) to cross-participate in arenas, but not battlegrounds. This would of course involve a "curve" to Lordaeron players to truly improve their arena rank, but I think players on Lordaeron appreciate the process of gearing up and enjoying the ride anyway (otherwise they'd most likely be on Icecrown if it were their focus?)... Meanwhile, battlegrounds continue as they are - realm-specific.

I think the population increase that Lordaeron may see from RDF and Heirlooms will shorten battleground queues anyway - this would just keep them properly competitive - and once a team has become viable for arena they might embrace the challenge anyway.

4. Plus new features like lfg system and heirlooms will boost our population by itself, so there's no need in making cross-realm thing just to make queues smaller. It's just not fair.

5. Plus new features like lfg system and heirlooms will boost our population by itself, so there's no need in making cross-realm thing just to make queues smaller. It's just not fair.
    That's a good point, maybe it would be wise to see the effects of the Lordaeron changes before a decision is made. It's entirely possible that once those changes are put in, populations will be viable enough on both servers to erase the need.

6. That's a good point, maybe it would be wise to see the effects of the Lordaeron changes before a decision is made. It's entirely possible that once those changes are put in, populations will be viable enough on both servers to erase the need.
    So by enabling things like LFG and Heirlooms (creating an even more Blizz-like experience for the players), Warmane could potentially get more popular and even compete with the other servers. Because, lets face it. Leveling 1-80 (from scratch, without gold or nothing) is something you only want to do 1 time. But now, with the changes, I'm thinking about leveling 1-2 new characters on this server.

So what I'm really trying to say her is; Lordearon (and Warmane in general) has some good coding, and the game works great! So by making this server even more viable, would only increase the population. So I'm with you. We might not need some "cross realm BS" to stay alive. I know a lot of people who wants to play on Warmane, but because of LFG and Heirlooms being disabled, they can,t get them selves to do it. And they don't want to play on Icecrown either.

So what I'm trying to say again is.. these changes would be awesome for Warmane. Keep em coming, and lets play WoW like it was 2009!

7. Would be good to have Cross Realm BG's for 10-79 brackets and 80 as Realm only, if this is possible.

Would make Leveling through BGs alot easier and active.

Alot of people think that it will be a team of Lordaeron players vs a team of Icecrown players, but it will be a MIXTURE of both realms on each side.

Although you would still have to go up against players who have donated for gear.

8. I like the heirloom idea to enable that. But I won't like the dungeon finder to be enabled. I've been playing since Molten-wow on lordareon. Don't make us queue like in retail.

9. I think its a great change for realm. Will probably put Lordaeron on top for the best private server of wotlk, out Blizzards for sure.
    For a ocasional player like me, rdf is the only way to enjoy the real leveling PVE experience. I was playing in other server with rdf, but low population.
    But with this change...already start playing on Lordaeron!

10. Just wanted to add my 2 cents to crossrealm PvP - just dont allow crossrealm premades. I stoped playing on Icecrown mainly because of number of premades you face there. Standard BG goes like either you are part of premade and totaly own BG or you face a premade and AFK as ghost at graveyard.

I don't mind fighting against SM warriors and rets as long as there are not 10 of them followed by 5 pocket healers..

Hope you get my point.

11. RDF? are you kidding me? the only reason i chose warmane over the others was the "no RDF". Please dont do this!!!!

12. How about you give us a choice like for WoD models and transmog, to queue for crossrealm pvp or our realm pvp?

13. Yes for RDF
    Yes for battlegrounds
    No for arenas unless you code a program to match up even geared players.

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last