1. Greetings Warmane community,

After much consideration and on community request, we have decided to make changes to Lordaeron's realm design, main changes affecting the Dungeon Finder system and then some. We would like to use this opportunity as well to note that there will be an upcoming poll for Lordaeron players where we will give the decision of whether you will be able to play battlegrounds, and possibly arena in close future, with Icecrown and Blackrock players.

Changes that will go in effect:

• Dungeon Finder enabled
    • Heirlooms available in vendors
    Wow, these changes are awesome.

Thank you Warmane for listening to us and enabling these. Leveling with dungeons will be fun again.

Can't wait!!

2. i like idea, help in population realm and more great experience dugeon finder, cross realm for arena and BGs.

3. Implement cross realm Arena but scale highend PvE items down when entering the arena.
    Smourne becomes shadows edge and ICC/RS 25 HC items turn in their normal version.

PvP is more balanced without highend PvE gear. Thats the reason why its not available on Blackrock.
    More like dont think it's gonna happen, and hope it's not.

People who joined Icecrown joined for see the game at "end-game point" in terms of gear,dmg and overall gameplay, same thing for who wanted play x1 and goes to Lordaeron, or who wanted a balanced (or claimed in that way) and goes to Blackrock.

I guess the majority of people are missing the point that to be realistic, Icecrown doesnt need crossrealm, Blackrock and Lordaeron do, so these two realms need to adapt to the main server of warmane (in terms of WOTLK)

We're talking about balance? Ok then tell me, despite the "donation" part, Blackrock players will be able to be BIS in a matter of time, and the time needed to get full geared on Blackrock is not even close as be full geared on Icecrown or on Lordaeron.
    Want make this work?

-Add T2 and HC gear except for shadowmourne on Blackrock for some decent reqs.
    - Make Shadowmourne being only obtanaible from Icecrown and Lordaeron players
    - Do not scale the gear, peoples need to adapt, if i did 2.4 on a really low geared warrior with ulduar weapon, the "pro" pvp players around BLackrock/Lordaeron wont have any issues.
    - Make all teams start at 1.5 rating, in order to make an easier split between the teams capable of top10, who want to gear up and who is completly new to the PvP scenes.

People must stop act like Lordaeron and BLackrock need it as much as Icecrown do, cause is just a lie.
    Also, for all the "skilled players" who keeps talking about balance and how imbalanced is Icecrown meta, would you gently check that the ladders are the same as Blackrock, and even similar to the dead Lordaeron.

People from Lord and Blackrock always insulted Icecrown meta/players, but now they ask to create a balance as soon as we will all be in same battlegroup, kinda egoistic dont u think?

Also,the amount of donations would drop so much compared to before:
    If you turn down the HC/Smourne in Arena/BG, people would not even bother in buy them (And let's be realistic, Smourne and HC gear are an high % of the donations amount) as people will jst do easy NM runs for the gear
    -In worst cases if i dont want PvE even NM, i can just go Blackrock, getting s7 for free (thats more starter gear then Icecrown/Lordaeron) and slowly farm with arena reqs.

Touching things just because Warmane want merge 3 realms, would make more dmg then fixes.

We always forget:
    - Lordaeron players joined it for hardcore pve and x1 rate, and the pvp brackets never been much active
    - Blackrock players joined for starter istant gear and only arena
    - Icecrown players wanted a higher rate realm, with possibily to pay to get the gear (and not P2W) and do pve & pvp

4. These changes are awesome? If you're a total noob indeed they are. "Listening to us" ....us who? Most of us that play on Lordaeron DON'T WANT THESE CHANGES. That's the reason most people play on Lordaeron and not Icecrown, x1 rates no dungeon finder and no heirlooms. Hope the polls will take place and these crappy changes will never happen.

5. well it's a fity-fity on the comments for rdf. 50% want it. personaly i hope it comes out on monday been wating to gear,up till it came out

6. These changes are awesome? If you're a total noob indeed they are. "Listening to us" ....us who? Most of us that play on Lordaeron DON'T WANT THESE CHANGES. That's the reason most people play on Lordaeron and not Icecrown, x1 rates no dungeon finder and no heirlooms. Hope the polls will take place and these crappy changes will never happen.
    Poll(s), as said in the first post, are about the possibility of cross-realm PvP, not about the other two changes.

7. i dont like de dungeon finder. you know why you disable it in the past. a poll would be nice

8. Is a Cross- Realm RDF a possibility ?

9. Poll(s), as said in the first post, are about the possibility of cross-realm PvP, not about the other two changes.
    does this mean the cross realm between icc and blackrock is arleady decided?

10. does this mean the cross realm between icc and blackrock is arleady decided?
    No, it means that RDF and Heirlooms on Lordaeron are decided, as per the text of the initial post, nothing else.

11. Good job, u should have done this earlier.
    now its like the original Lordaeron Molten era.

12. pretty sure lordearon was one of the only ones like that with good population and working stuff

13. Once Lordaerons Guilds are ready for it? Most of it cant even get a solid 10/25 to LK
    Do we even play same realm? People who was able kill LK, already did him. LOD kills wont happen anymore ( atleast horde, not sure about ally side ). Some lucky Bane kills might happen, but i am realy doubtfull about that. If you want more KSes, molten have to keep nerf bosses. Because LK isnt realy puggable both 10/25man and guilds who had decent players already did it at normal. ICC is getting almost 1 year old on lord. There wont be much ( if at all ) progression anymore with ICC bosses. Progressing realms arent long term realm as "progressing realm". You will reach progression dead end and it "becomes" a normal realm with buffed bosses

14. Once Lordaerons Guilds are ready for it? Most of it cant even get a solid 10/25 to LK
    Wasn't RS put in the game to help players with killing LK?

15. Good job, u should have done this earlier.
    now its like the original Lordaeron Molten era.
    Molten Lord didn't have buffed PvE, not that i mind.

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last