1. You are making a big mistake. I don't like the idea at all. Let Lordaeron be what it is, at the end, it uniqueness is the reason I play on Warmane.

2. Yeah i want dungeon finder and heirlooms in lordearon

3. Very good idea i would love that to play with icecrown and blackrock players! Then it wont take that long to join a battlegrund/arena!

This. You have to wait for so ong time for BG to "pop" in Lordaeron, it's so frustrating. Make Cross-Realm BG happen please.

4. +1 for RDF
    +1 for cross-realm BGs as it's not competitive PvP
    Arenas should not be cross realm IMO since it's a highly competitive and skill-based PvP mode which donation gear can ruin for players on Lordaeron.

5. rdf ok as long as teleporting & the loot bag is disable. T
    That at least keeps some of the spirit alive Lord was designed for with group building, exploring & wpvp. It fixes the need to constantly spam as pointed out by other is still "random".
    increase the the penalty of afking out a rdf groups to 24 hours or more. Make people behave or they are stuck finding groups the old fashion way.

disable the use of donation gear & trade windows on cross-realm pvp to keep it balanced and avoid loopholes.

6. 2 more days till the fun begins
    Fun of what? They implement only rdf and heirlooms sadly cross realm isnt ready :(

7. PLEASE READ: When the straw poll gets up. Say NO to cross realms Battlegrounds and Arena! Trust me guys, this is the best way to make Lordaeron the best server. Having Crossrealm pvp will NOT be fair for Lordaeron players, since Icecrown are overgeared with donation gear. And for those who say: Well, we will have Icecrown players on our team too - That is still a very, very bad idea. When RDF and Heirlooms are enabled Lordaeron will gain a massive population boost, and this will have a huge impact on faster batteground queus for everyone on Lordaeron. Please, I beg you all to vote no for crossrealm PvP. It will RUIN Lordaeron PvP.

8. Cross-Realm play would be great!
    No, read my post above and you will understand why.

9. Its sounds like a good idea, but its not.. only Crossrealm feature is okey.

10. Idk how geared the average Lordaeron player is but I checked some players in cities and I think average ilvl seem to be ~1-2k higher on icecrown.

So easy to get a good weapon on icecrown (donate to skip queue then sell gold, possible to get a BiS item every 1-3 day on icecrown when trading gold for coins vs having to get it the normal way on Lordaeron, just comparing wrathful weapon would be 1-3 days vs 1-2 months if you manage to get the rating which only 2 teams totally have right now).

It feels like anything that makes Lordaeron players and Icecrown players able to play together is kinda bad. (nearly impossible for Lordaeron players to match Icecrown players in PVP and if they are able to play PVE together then the Lordaeron players can get carried by icecrowns store geared players)

11. PLEASE READ: When the straw poll gets up. Say NO to cross realms Battlegrounds and Arena! Trust me guys, this is the best way to make Lordaeron the best server. Having Crossrealm pvp will NOT be fair for Lordaeron players, since Icecrown are overgeared with donation gear. And for those who say: Well, we will have Icecrown players on our team too - That is still a very, very bad idea. When RDF and Heirlooms are enabled Lordaeron will gain a massive population boost, and this will have a huge impact on faster batteground queus for everyone on Lordaeron. Please, I beg you all to vote no for crossrealm PvP. It will RUIN Lordaeron PvP.
    i highly doubt they're decision will be solely based on a poll. and probably a good thing it's not. if it was strictly poll based it wouldn't be hard for icecrown players to vote yes and overwhelm any no voters from lord.

12. I knew the day would come for Dungeon Finder and heirlooms on Lordaeron and I am super excited about it. However, the cross-realm BG sounds like a fantastic idea, it could have a severe backlash of instability. But again, it's the admins' decision at the end. I will probably vote a big NO on this one.

13. When RDF and Heirlooms are enabled Lordaeron will gain a massive population boost, and this will have a huge impact on faster batteground queus for everyone on Lordaeron. Please, I beg you all to vote no for crossrealm PvP. It will RUIN Lordaeron PvP.
    This. No need for crossrealm at all.

First ... 6141516171826 ... Last