1. This is not a problem with the staff or the server. This is a player problem which can only be resolved through communication.
    Ofcourse it's a staff problem because when there was no RDF I never got a single group with ARMS warr that thinks he can tank! I joined this server and spent some time in it for that exact reason and now you take that away from us! And why did you remove my image? Afraid that people will see the flaws? Pathetic.
    Next time you announce a server with some nice features be sue to say that you will be removing them at some point so that people don't get disappointed.

2. Let him die a few times and he will learn. Such isolated incidents are not a very strong argument against a change that can be very positive overall

3. Ofcourse it's a staff problem because when there was no RDF I never got a single group with ARMS warr that thinks he can tank! I joined this server and spent some time in it for that exact reason and now you take that away from us! And why did you remove my image? Afraid that people will see the flaws? Pathetic.
    Next time you announce a server with some nice features be sue to say that you will be removing them at some point so that people don't get disappointed. Cheers.
    How can it be a problem of the Staff? You are complaining that with RDF active you decided to use it however many times and had a bad experience with this or that player. If you complain instead that now you can't find a group without RDF - which would be amusing, if we are to take seriously the complains that "all" Lordaeron players didn't want RDF, because then why aren't there still 4-5k people grouping the same as they used to? - that just means the active players you found would rather use it, and that again isn't a Staff problem. And even if you ignore all that, you act like inexperienced players somehow don't exist without RDF, which is ridiculously false, plus yet again not a Staff problem.

Regarding the removal of images, we have a policy of not allowing that sort of "shaming" players.

4. Next time you announce a server with some nice features be sue to say that you will be removing them at some point so that people don't get disappointed.
    In addition to what others have said, I wanted to respond to this specifically. We have always spoken about the feature as though it is possible it could be implemented at some point in the future. We just weren't sure if we would, and if we did, when it would be. Trying to claim that we presented the realm with the concept that there will never be an implemented dungeon finder is silly, because that's simply not the case.

5. Level 80 bgs and arenas maybe wont be a good thing with lordaeron yet, but making cross pvp for lower level 10-79 would increase the feeling of retail and it would be active bgs while lvling just like in the old days. :)

6. Level 80 bgs and arenas maybe wont be a good thing with lordaeron yet, but making cross pvp for lower level 10-79 would increase the feeling of retail and it would be active bgs while lvling just like in the old days. :)
    BG que 10-79 dont work on Lordaeron except for twinks nowdays....
    BG que dont work on Icecrown except for twinks....

I dont understand how u think it will work, when getting level 80 in Icecrown require a bunch of days.

If you're talking about "Twinks" well thats another story

7. BG que 10-79 dont work on Lordaeron except for twinks nowdays....
    BG que dont work on Icecrown except for twinks....

I dont understand how u think it will work, when getting level 80 in Icecrown require a bunch of days.

If you're talking about "Twinks" well thats another story
    nice trolling. EVERY BG GAP HAS NON-TWINKS ON THEM.

8. narahl are there any other servers that were like lordearon that have good population. i understand your complaining and me to also wanted how it used to be but no way they re gonna chance this again. there are more pro rdf than against

9. Is the cross realm bg out yet? If not when will it be?

10. Hi! i was wondering about the battlegrounds and arena, how can people from lordaeron and icecrown compete with people from blackrock in pvp?

11. Why introduce RDF to a server that was supposed to have no RDF, this is why a lot of us joined it in the first place and now you're just ruining it for us..... IT WAS INTENTIONALLY DISABLED.... why do you decide to enable it now, it just makes me so sad.
    Because the community (and it's principles) has changed since the popular hardcore guilds left in early 2017. The playstyle in the current era is more routine-oriented as compared to the competitiveness of the "hardcore/fresh" era.

12. hmm looks like If you have a different opinion you get banned classic warmane.
    If I remember well in the past you did the same **** when you add donation gear on Lordaeron and you've lost half the population.
    I play on Lordaeron because I do not want to play with kids/casual that donate for gear on Icecrown.
    are we now being forced to make battlegrounds and arenas with them?
    also what we do with Ruby Sanctum gear the kids/casual on Icecrown can donate for that we can't even do that because it's disabled on Lordaeron.

13. hmm looks like If you have a different opinion you get banned classic warmane.
    No, if you lack respect towards the server or the Staff - such as making posts calling us "pathetic" under the accusation that we removed images out of "fear" that people will see our flaws - you get banned. Or when you make remarks based on a falsehood, like yours.

14. BG que dont work on Icecrown except for twinks....
    How can pvp be dead on a 12k pop realm? If thats the case why do you expect a 4-5k lord to help you out there? Or are you playing at 4 am ST maybe? Even so, that's Lord's peak numbers. Anyway, I'm against the x realm bgs, dont care about the arena, at least until we get RS released.

First ... 91718192021 ... Last