1. 1. RDF is good. Thanks.
    2. BGs/Arenas would be good too. All you talking about "unbalance" forgot that there are no elite PVP teams on bg and most times wins team with less newbies like me, and with more PVP premades. For Arena - if you best on your server you would be at top position on your server even if you need sometimes to play against guys from another server.

If you best - you best, no matter what.

2. Me too; cross realm arenas would be great and could make 3s and 5s more viable.
    Not when you can donate for shadowmourne on one realm, and not the other.

3. I think Lordaeron should be excluded from the Crossrealm BG system because Icecrown is filled with Shadowmourners, the BG-s are mostly unplayable because of them. On Lordaeron it's so much more balanced and a better experience.

4. Cuz Shadowmourne is the problem......You'll get destroyed in exactly same way by:

- War,Ret,DKs with LK 25hc weap
    - Dlock, Spriest , Fmage or ANY SpellCleave with a decent experience and HC gear.

Stop being bad and cry over Shadowmourne, if you just suck.

Take a look at the ladder on Icecrown, and notice the following things in 2s:

The Rank1 are Shinta & Next
    The Rank2 is Fmage/Spriest and they farmed all the top War/Pala on Icecrown seems like
    The Rank3 is multi glad-r1 Pala and Shinta
    The Rank 4 is Holy/Ele
    The Rank 5 is Rshaman/Dlock

So, maybe it's just that people who talk about Smourne, needs l2p?

And do not let me start talk about 3s.

Before cry over smourne, get some facts , and in any case u'll cry for the end-game HC gear that Icecrown can get easier.

Shadowmourne doesent differentiate good teams from dog**** teams. in 284 spellcleaves are still going to be best comps (just as in 264).

Mercedesa

5. RDF? What, finally I can play on warmane again!

6. I say no to cross realm because those servers are pay to win

7. I say no to cross realm because those servers are pay to win
    Pay to avoid gear farm and countless of hours doing 10 years old PvE. content . Not pay to win, way different,

8. I say no to cross realm because those servers are pay to win
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhAJV5D353w
    Watch the first part of this video.

9. Pay to avoid gear farm and countless of hours doing 10 years old PvE. content . Not pay to win, way different,
    Well i guess now i can understand why people on other sites have such low opinion on this place. This statement has no logic behind it.

Why does the age of the expansion have anything to do with the p2w statement? If warmane opened a legion server and had the same shop on it as Icecrown would it be p2w?

I dont even want to put this statement into perspective cause it would be way too dumb but how is not buying gear that makes you way stronger that others who need time to get it not p2w? P2w has nothing to do with the age but has to do with how you get gear since its this game gear is the "end" of the game.

10. he is talking about retail games
    And that changes exactly what? Isn't World of Warcraft a retail game? If "the expansion it is doesn't matters," as per your previous post, why it being retail or an emulation of old retail content should?

11. Do you understand what TB is talking about and what he's trying to point out? He is referring to games where you can spend money and gain some sort of advantage, take for example buying increased leveling exp in some MMO, or increased resource gain, things like that. That is not P2W in any way. How does it make any sense to you to take his words and use them as an argument when the talking point of this discussion is that you can literally buy best in slot items on icecrown for what is, objectively speaking, not a large sum of money. You can spend money to buy items that would otherwise take months and months to gain, and that is presuming you are a dedicated player willing to apply to a guild and raid properly.

12. Do you understand what TB is talking about and what he's trying to point out? He is referring to games where you can spend money and gain some sort of advantage, take for example buying increased leveling exp in some MMO, or increased resource gain, things like that. That is not P2W in any way. How does it make any sense to you to take his words and use them as an argument when the talking point of this discussion is that you can literally buy best in slot items on icecrown for what is, objectively speaking, not a large sum of money. You can spend money to buy items that would otherwise take months and months to gain, and that is presuming you are a dedicated player willing to apply to a guild and raid properly.
    No, he's speaking about how the term "pay-2-win" means nothing nowadays, because it's so loose and everyone makes it what they want it to be, to the point that it's nothing more than a lazy man's blanket argument, akin to "it's my opinion." Even WoW's Starter Edition - that has a level cap of 20 - users can say the full game is "pay-2-win" if they like. Sounds ridiculous to you? So does complaining about buying gear that drops normally in the game for many people.

13. And that changes exactly what? Isn't World of Warcraft a retail game? If "the expansion it is doesn't matters," as per your previous post, why it being retail or an emulation of old retail content should?
    How can they implement p2w on retail wow? Can you buy gear from the last boss on retail? A mount isnt p2w cause with a mount you cant get stronger ingame (which is the whole point of pay 2 WIN)

14. Great question. Simple answer. You could not buy the best gear in the game on retail. If you wanted shadowmourne you had to be in a proper raiding guild and you had to be the member whom the guild agreed upon to get shadowmourne, and then you had to do ICC 25 for around 4 and a half months. The point people are trying to make is that all you need is to spend 46 coins ( 2 BIS trinkets ) and you already have an incredible advantage a Lordaeron player. People are over-exxagerating the whole shadowmourne thingy. Yes it's the best weapon in the game for wars/dks/rets, but it's not so much better than 277 or 284 epic weapons, which are easy to obtain.

My point of view on this matter is that cross realm battlegrounds are a great idea. Cross realm arenas have the potential to be a great feature if the necessary steps are taken to make sure there's a reasonable playing field, e.g. capping items. It's not hard to get ICC 25 (n) gear on Lordaeron, it's not hard to do that on icecrown either. It's extremely difficult to gain those items in heroic mode on lordaeron and much easier on icecrown, simply due to differences in content whereby one is buffed, the other is not + it has 30% dmg/health/healing buff to help with completing it. That doesn't even cover the majority of cases where people simply just buy the items they need ( again, nothing wrong with that on icecrown ).

Main point to take away is this. It's wotlk. PVP is heavily influenced by PVE items. Said PVE items are easier to acquire on icecrown than on Lordaeron just by doing the content, but you also have the option to purchase them for real money. That's where things would get unfair. If warmane can find a solution to overcome that, cap icc trinkets to 264, icc weapons to 277 ( or 264 perhaps since blackrock only has access to 264 PVE weapons ).

First ... 111920212223 ... Last