1. Because one player with shadowmourne is not becoming instantly a good player. It was explained countless times in this tread, if you care to read few lines above.
    The win will be sweeter when you face someone with such gear and still win, instead of complaining first and never trying.

Will there be any poll to vote?
    Thanks

2. What about Icecrown -> Lordaeron transfers lets say 10-79 lvl. It could increase player base pretty good and wont be problem with heroic items.

3. if you make crossrealm arena then you should ban Shadowmourne from arena

4. if you make crossrealm arena then you should ban Shadowmourne from arena
    cause Shadowmourne is the problem. kappa

When people will start use some brain, this server will be great loll

5. cause Shadowmourne is the problem. kappa

When people will start use some brain, this server will be great loll
    There are many problems. Including sm war/palas in 2's

6. Just tried to do some bgs and guess what, got gy farmed so bad by the same well known opposite faction premade that ppl didn't even have guts to respawn at gy :) Second one the same, luckily it was eots so nobody left cliff.
    So where is that cross realm pvp poll? Because anything is better than this.

7. There are many problems. Including sm war/palas in 2's
    I see, you're just another one who jump on the qq train without a solid point.

Let's consider once again the 2s bracket (Supposed to be easier for Pala/War with Smourne):

Icecrown Top 10 284 meta: 1 Warrior (me) running Disc/War, Next and Shinta , a Multiglad Paladin that keeps play with any good war is online and a warrior that did 26 games in a already 2.6 rated team (That was Ele/Hpala)

Lordaeron top10: 3 warriors, 1 with shadowmourne other 2 with Shadow's edge

Blackrock top10: 4 warriors.

So, your point about Smourne being that huge problem, as Mercedesa stated [QUOTE=theforgotten1;2897071shadowmourne doesent differentiate good teams from dog**** teams. in 284 spellcleaves are still going to be best comps (just as in 264).

Mercedesa[/QUOTE]

Especially when there are so many people who farm Smourne Pala/War on daily basic, even the top ones.

Majority of the times the people who hop on such qq train, are in the L2P issue, or simply expect to win everyone while running full furious with wrong spec,comp and gear.

Remove Shadowmourne, and see people qq about LK25 hc weapons, while capable players farm Hpala/smourne even when not BiS.

8. Excellent idea, it will make realms alive again, also doing pvp on icecrown with this kind of delay is meaningless, i hope cross realms pvp will make sruff better.

9. What about Icecrown -> Lordaeron transfers lets say 10-79 lvl. It could increase player base pretty good and wont be problem with heroic items.

I asked this question before and no one answered...

10. is the decision of implementing rdf final or can we do a proper poll with set dates showing on the site and announcements on the ralm?

11. is the decision of implementing rdf final or can we do a proper poll with set dates showing on the site and announcements on the ralm?
    RDF has been active for like a month.

12. u think this is a democracy - or what?

13. Thank you for enabling RDF ... FINALLY! and for all you hardcore poseurs IT's OPTIONAL !! so just shutup and accept that Lordaeron population dropped dramatically (ruining the realm) for 2 reasons 1) TBC realm opened 2) Disabled RDF made it extremely difficult to farm EOFs and given the GS leetism of those who leveled to 80 back when Lordaeron still sold gear for coins, those few dominated raids and shutout those who got stuck for long periods around 5K-5.3K GS with no clear path to rise any higher and qualify (according to "the leet") for raids and HC dungeons. I witnessed people asking for 5.4K just to do Utgarde and Gundrak and that's just crazy and nearly killed the realm. It remains to be seen if the population will slowly come back or not. I certainly hope so.

First ... 142223242526 ... Last