1. You kidding me? Ppl on lordareon are furious gear or worse, while icecrown has bis ppl with donormournes, how do you think pvp will look if you merge those 2 groups of players? Merging pvp like that will be death of Lordareon.

2. BG cross server is bad idea, big difference in powers. Vote for RDF cross server.

3. Hi guys! Can tell me please, what is the difference between WOTLK servers on Warmane? Thx.

4. You kidding me? Ppl on lordareon are furious gear or worse, while icecrown has bis ppl with donormournes, how do you think pvp will look if you merge those 2 groups of players? Merging pvp like that will be death of Lordareon.
    its S8 on lordaeron amd people even have shadowmourne... dont post if you dont know what you are talking about

5. You kidding me? Ppl on lordareon are furious gear or worse, while icecrown has bis ppl with donormournes, how do you think pvp will look if you merge those 2 groups of players? Merging pvp like that will be death of Lordareon.
    There is 70s bracket what is more active than 80s pvp and i think most twinks agree with crossrealm.And there is way for every1 get sm and every gears except rs items.So stop cry,

6. I want to say that cross bg is super idea!
    It will revive 70-79 bgs.
    Also, i dont understand why you crying about 80s cross bg...Did you even try to BG at Icecrown?
    Very often icecrown's ppl que bg in green gear...so when cross bg will involved, you will not feel the changes except of frequency of BGs.

7. BG cross server is bad idea, big difference in powers. Vote for RDF cross server.
    haha, i like this one ... you want to get carried in RDF by some ICC with good geared player, but don't want to face them in bgs :))

Bgs are dead anyway for 80 and as I said before, past cross realm both teams will have now chances to have either good or low geared players. As opposed to current state, where on Lordaeron I only face the same premade over and over, which is gy farming us so ppl rather refuse going to bgs.

8. Now why would that change? I am totally overexaggerating, right?
    Well maybe I just remember what happened when the RDF was introduced in retail. Why would you show good behaviour when you can always leave and find a new group in a heartbeat? Why have a friendly chat, or care about teamplay or letting the tank do his thing properly when you only want to get this over with, check out with some loot and your rdf goodiebag (idk if they enable that aswell).
    This surely seems a LOT like overexaggeration. But this was exactly what happened in retail. It ended up making every dungeon a RACE to the end.

Maybe I'm just beeing too nostalgic about this, maybe I just got to love Lordaeron as it is now, and am afraid of change?
    Anyway, I just hope people keep on beeing the Community that they are now - Getting me to make friends and meeting new ppl all over the place while leveling instead of dungeon rushing a new twink to 80.

Sorry if I'm sounding a bit dramatic - this way of connecting just makes the biggest part of the game for me.
    Totaly agree, no way to find a proper group now

9. I download Mist of Pandaria bud when i click on it it pop just that i need some licens

10. If you merge pvp with icecrown, it will insta kill any pvp on Lordareon. On Lordareon Ruby sanctum isn't even out and icc puggs struggle to clear more than 6 bosses, now comparing that to donor server where all content is released and progressed... The main reason for why most ppl play on Lordareon is because they wanna get away from donors and p2w players and you will ruin that with merging. Overall adding dungeon finder and heirlooms is a great idea, but for the love of God, don't merger servers because there is reason why not everyone is playing on Icecrown. :)

11. maybe do crossrealms but all of players have same gearlvl ?

12. If cross realm bgs will become a real thing... welp good bye bgs. The only pvp "fun" left will be to gank Tarren Mill or Rebel Camp in STV, hoping to attract some lvl 80s from your own realm. Alliance ganking Tarren Mill a few weeks ago generated some of the best world pvp I've seen - at some point there was a 15 vs 12 battle in Hinterlands. Also, Horde killing in STV often led to Alliance making parties in order to stop them

Anyway, cross realm bgs will be a disaster for Lordaeron imo. I doubt many people outside of Icecrown donors want this to become a thing

13. Anyway, cross realm bgs will be a disaster for Lordaeron imo. I doubt many people outside of Icecrown donors want this to become a thing
    why would it be only donors? i'm sure plenty of non donors would be happy with shorter bg que times as well.

14. You're missing one thing tho,the cross realm bg doesn't affect only horde but alliance as well.Further more,both alliance and horde have equally geared characters on Icecrown in terms of donated gear.So eventually it will even out for both parties,in this case true benefit is shorter que times.

15. Hi. the crossrealm thing that everyone claims will be oh so amazing for the 70-79 bracket is absolutely straight wrong. Lordaeron wants nothing to do with it. there's a few reasons why. one of them being 70 resillience stacking healers. on Lordaeron we can't donate ourselves to that luxury. as of now bgs on 70-79 Lordaeron seems quite balanaced. people with more power is those who really put the hours into getting some off-pieces from sunwell/bt/reputations. which is what you're supposed to do. not just donate the missing parts. if crossrealms were a reality Lordaeron would be facing full geared twinks and 70 resillience healers. not to mention that you can Donate the tiny titanium lockbox on Icecrown + more people meaning more ppl get it from the fishing daily so everyone is wearing the lost/forgotten pieces which is quite a significant difference from other off-pieces.

Lordaeron is having balanced bgs everyday. not just 'WSG' but the CTA bg pops atleast 5 times a day. even AV/ISLE. join us

First ... 152324252627 ... Last