1. Just joined alterac valley and we are 18 against 30. How is this preferable to any mix, with players from other realms?
    I think there are more people complaining here than playing, cuz I rly dont understand how this unbalance can happen.

2. Just joined alterac valley and we are 18 against 30. How is this preferable to any mix, with players from other realms?
    I think there are more people complaining here than playing, cuz I rly dont understand how this unbalance can happen.
    you're so gonna love having multiboxers from IC one-shotting groups of players, once crossrealm is here

3. Crossrealm seems a good idea but only if it is up to level 79 for pvp. Then the 80 should stay as is.

4. Crossrealm seems a good idea but only if it is up to level 79 for pvp. Then the 80 should stay as is.
    why should they exclude what i would guess to be the largest portion of the player base.

5. I think there will be a negligible improvement if they cap it at 79, because there will be a very small population for cross realm pvp.
    Not to mention that whoever is interested in pvp/end content and is willing to pay will buy directly an 80 char with or without gear.

I dont see any logic in this proposal as if I'm to cross realm at 79 fom ICC to Lord and then gear as all players on Lord, I rather buy an 80 on Lord and play there.
    Where is the incentive to any ICC player as they opted for that realm to skip lvling/gear that they may have done on retail countless times and now they want to enjoy directly end content, via paying?

6. Crossrealm BG/Arenas Lordearon against Icecrown at level80 is really bad idea.. There can be crossrealm for PvP (BG&Arenas) and PvE (RDF) up to level 79, it can help a lot with sometimes crazy waiting time when exping.. Also I miss ICC buff alot on Lordearon, according to lack of ICC buff everyone want insanely geared players for ICC.. Its hard to get there for Lordearon players..

7. Hi all. I started play on Lordaeron yesterday. I see many NPC like blue-white cubes. Is my fault only? Has anyone ever met?

8. In addition to encouraging low-level pvp, it would also promote search of dungeon equipment at all levels. Which would bring more life to the game in both realms. On the other hand, you can give way to the market of legendary items through coins, to give an example. Everyone as an objective has to be 80, and nobody leaves their main character aside. It is just an idea to pass the time until they are reset and the weekly dungeons can be re-done. As for 80, I play in both realms, I like pvp, but when I reached 80 in icecrown I did not enjoy having to fight against people who bought their equipment, I did not contribute anything to my team, more than fun to the players opposites. However in Lordaeron it contributed much more and it became more fun. I believe that if they cross the realms, they will kill the pvp of the best server. Sorry for my English, greetings.

9. why should they exclude what i would guess to be the largest portion of the player base.
    In addition to encouraging low-level pvp, it would also promote search of dungeon equipment at all levels. Which would bring more life to the game in both realms. On the other hand, you can give way to the market of legendary items through coins, to give an example. Everyone as an objective has to be 80, and nobody leaves their main character aside. It is just an idea to pass the time until they are reset and the weekly dungeons can be re-done. As for 80, I play in both realms, I like pvp, but when I reached 80 in icecrown I did not enjoy having to fight against people who bought their equipment, I did not contribute anything to my team, more than fun to the players opposites. However in Lordaeron it contributed much more and it became more fun. I believe that if they cross the realms, they will kill the pvp of the best server. Sorry for my English, greetings.

10. Do we have any update on this proposed change pls?
    Bgs are a continuous one way gy farm fest, rdf is 20 min waiting time during peak hours, rly nothing to do at lvl 80 .... I would go arenas but I need to gear up somehow.

11. Just joined alterac valley and we are 18 against 30. How is this preferable to any mix, with players from other realms?

12. Just do a separate Q for crossrealm BG and crossrealm Arena.
    So ppl. on Lord. can chose to play with the Lolmourne community or stay out of that.
    One button for normal server RBG
    One button for crossrealm RBG

What I see is the donors bored not be able oneshoot other donors, so "Hey, lets ask to connect us another realm where ppl cannot have BIS like we have, so we can farm them and feel special again"

13. A maxcap of 6.1k gearscore for bgs and arena would solve it all

14. There is NO way to make balanced pvp between fun and hc blizzlike.. also you can merge all wotlk realms, make pop cap. 20k. You can also allow go lord with icecrown ICC, give Lord buff and remove HC improvements on Lord..

First ... 172526272829 Last