1. Remove some items before que and then equip.

2. May 1, 2018  
    SOOOO,i guess cross realm bg with icecrown and blackrock realms is delayed? :/

damn no staff wants to answer this...

3. May 6, 2018  
    I think your dream to kill low GS ppl. from other servers is delayed. I hope forever.
    Maybe Warmane staff have a good idea that ppl. from Lord don't want this crossrealm *****ism, only the overgeared "gladiators" from Icecrown (I know, you bored your Glorenzelg/SM cannot onehit other full HC pll. Must feel sooooo bad....).
    Most of the ppl. I talked in game, said they migrate elsewhere if crossrealm come. They here for the only reason to not have shop items - just the things you can work hard for (no buff in ICC... you suffer for them). Lord is all about that. And we don't care your wish to pwn ppl with your instant gear to feel special. If someone on Lord want faster BG q, just create a char in Icecrown and play there.

4. May 6, 2018  
    I think a lot of people need to realise a thing or 2 first. (notice i'm no staff nor do i have any information of what im about to write)
    1. Zul'aman is to be released really soon on tbc, and so is sunwell. that'll take basically take all their manpower to make those 2 raids successful and well scripted.
    2. The Dungeon finder/heirloom idea that was put into action made Lordaeron server go from 2k(dying) to 4k active every single day. obviously the changed worked really well and the pvp/pve hasnt been this alive for months. so why would they implement a crossrealm thing for a realm that's already up and running/all community on Lordaeron doesnt want the crossrealm thing to even happen as we hear it.
    3. The 79 bracket is ALIVE and WELL we have battlegrounds every single day. and if Icecrown people want to enjoy and participate in the awesome bracket that it is then they need to bloody join us on this and buy a character via trade or lvl a god damn character stop complaining about icecrown 70-79 being dead it's far from dead. it's alive and well on ANOTHER realm. we don't want your 79 twinks with brutal pieces or 70 stacking resillience healers. the bracket is beautiful here. so lets NOT ruin it by some crossrealm that we know wont happen because Warmane simply needs to put their eyes and brains elsewhere and the changes that they made brought fruit as we see.

5. May 6, 2018  
    I think a lot of people need to realise a thing or 2 first. (notice i'm no staff nor do i have any information of what im about to write)
    1. Zul'aman is to be released really soon on tbc, and so is sunwell. that'll take basically take all their manpower to make those 2 raids successful and well scripted.
    2. The Dungeon finder/heirloom idea that was put into action made Lordaeron server go from 2k(dying) to 4k active every single day. obviously the changed worked really well and the pvp/pve hasnt been this alive for months. so why would they implement a crossrealm thing for a realm that's already up and running/all community on Lordaeron doesnt want the crossrealm thing to even happen as we hear it.
    3. The 79 bracket is ALIVE and WELL we have battlegrounds every single day. and if Icecrown people want to enjoy and participate in the awesome bracket that it is then they need to bloody join us on this and buy a character via trade or lvl a god damn character stop complaining about icecrown 70-79 being dead it's far from dead. it's alive and well on ANOTHER realm. we don't want your 79 twinks with brutal pieces or 70 stacking resillience healers. the bracket is beautiful here. so lets NOT ruin it by some crossrealm that we know wont happen because Warmane simply needs to put their eyes and brains elsewhere and the changes that they made brought fruit as we see.
    If you think that the PvE is active, I have no idea where have you been playing. At peak times there are only 3-4 raids on average.
    And that's PEAK. Ealier and later than peak, there's no raids at all.
    I don't PvP but i often see people spamming "que for arena" so obviously that's not going well.
    Honestly at this stage i think we should get cross faction raids, before more people (who can't play at peak time) leave.

6. May 7, 2018  
    I think your dream to kill low GS ppl. from other servers is delayed. I hope forever.
    Maybe Warmane staff have a good idea that ppl. from Lord don't want this crossrealm *****ism, only the overgeared "gladiators" from Icecrown (I know, you bored your Glorenzelg/SM cannot onehit other full HC pll. Must feel sooooo bad....).
    Most of the ppl. I talked in game, said they migrate elsewhere if crossrealm come. They here for the only reason to not have shop items - just the things you can work hard for (no buff in ICC... you suffer for them). Lord is all about that. And we don't care your wish to pwn ppl with your instant gear to feel special. If someone on Lord want faster BG q, just create a char in Icecrown and play there.
    I think the ideea is to be able to choose if you wanna que for BG on your realm or crossrealms ... if you ask me, it would be a good ideea. In arenas it would be unfair for Lordaeron people, I give you that, but in BG's, i think it's great.

Also keep in mind that all those people donating for gear and other benefits in game keep thee servers running hence you have a place to play... don't bash them because they spend their earned money on a game.. we all have our hobbies.

7. May 7, 2018  
    @hrk40 i've no idea what your'e talking about are you referring to global raids? which really can't be counted as one. obviously people on 80 join a GUILD for raiding this is a HARDCORE server which means you better get your *** in a guild if you wanna progress anything at all. so please if you're referring to global raids then why even bother a x1 server go bloody Icecrown i don't see the problem

8. May 8, 2018  
    Gotta be honest, dungeon fnder killed Lord for me. Took away all the feeling of playing in a giant world, and witout it, to me, lord is just a more boring icecrown.

9. May 8, 2018  
    @hrk40 i've no idea what your'e talking about are you referring to global raids? which really can't be counted as one. obviously people on 80 join a GUILD for raiding this is a HARDCORE server which means you better get your *** in a guild if you wanna progress anything at all. so please if you're referring to global raids then why even bother a x1 server go bloody Icecrown i don't see the problem
    So because it's hardcore, it means you can only play 16:00 - 20:00 only?
    Where do you get this stupid logic?
    There are players who aren't located in Europe, or Europeans who have work/classes at that time.
    What about guilds that have 8 or 12 people? Or 22 or 28?
    Where will those few people go? Quit playing?

The vast majority of guilds raid in this time as well.
    I know few people who are from Asia and Australia who had to quit because no one plays at their time. I remember how one guy was telling me he used to wake up at 5 am so he can do a raid.

Do you think this is good for the server?
    Get off your high horse, and your backwards elitist mentality. This mentality is the exactly what's making the server worse.

Lordaeron is in dire situation, and unless drastic changes are made, it will become empty.

10. May 10, 2018  
    What exactly is it you're saying. that a lower populated server doesnt have raid times for all players? damn right that's how it is. Lordaeron is in a fine state. i used to play back on old Lord were pop times would be 2k. but normal would be 1k people. did i ever see anyone cry about the server being low populated? no never everyone knew what they went into when they joined the server and it sounds like you had no idea what you joined. this server is HARDCORE. the bosses are HARDER it's x1 you cant' donate ****. OFC the most players raid at the same time it's logically smarter because the most people can attend that time? well if you're from asia or australien SUCKS TO BE YOU. you knew what you went into when you joined the server. go play Icecrown if you're looking for the perfect guild. you better fit in here or yes sadly how it is die in the shadows. good luck to you Hrk4o

11. May 10, 2018  
    IDK from where people pull informations about Xrealm raids etc.
    IMO word waz only about PVP, and these will be(*if implemented) on separate realm cause IC and other servers work on different latencys, so in this POV IC players will always have bigger latency without implementing PVP on separate server.

Now as we all see current state Admins dont tell anything about it, while about 2 months ago they say that implementing is in advanced state.
    My logic tells me that there are too much problems with this concept and they need to be solved/aggreed how to solve it.

AS problem i see:
    -connecting to separate pvp realm-atm admins cant fix que bug on Lordaeron itself, for months que is bugged, they dont fix it.
    -gear difference-its impossible to make everyone happy. Lord are against Shop item players, IC insist on their gear, cause ofc they payed for it.
    I understand both. Its normal to level and build toon slowly, but also some have done that alot time so they just recreate their favourite.
    -gear difference 2- Lord doesnt have RS relased.
    -various problems that we even cant imagine.

Thats why they or abbandoned it or struggeling to make it happen.
    Anyway short resime from admin would be nice so that we know.

12. May 10, 2018  
    Hi all. I started play on Lordaeron yesterday. I see many NPC like blue-white cubes. Is my fault only? Has anyone ever met?
    The problem is in one of your addons, or if you downloaded the client with WoD models, and then tried to remove the models from the game.
    For best performance (and this is personal opinion) download the older client without WoD.

13. May 22, 2018  
    Gotta be honest, dungeon fnder killed Lord for me. Took away all the feeling of playing in a giant world, and witout it, to me, lord is just a more boring icecrown.
    So you are using dungeon finder then...

14. May 22, 2018  

Crossrelam enabler

Simple solution for ppl who whine about Crossrealm bg's:

Option to Queue Crossrealm bg OR Lordaeron bg

First ... 1826272829 Last