1. Are kidding me?! I'm trying to escape the donatormourne cancer and now they are coming after me? fml...Thats the kind of stupid ideas people that dont play arenas come up with....

2. Cross-realm pvp will be a terrible idea for Lordaeron. As there are a lot of payed items on the other realms, putting Lordaeron and those 2 in the same bucket will mean a massacre for the Lordaeron players, killing the pvp entirely.
    ^ This.

With those features enabled, why would someone choose Lorde over the other 2 realms ? Where u get instant 80 and free full rele gear or cash shop lolol

3. Would Lordaeron players matched with pay to win Shadowmourne characters in BG's/arenas? Because that would instantly kill any Lordaeron PvP full stop, the gear discrepancy would be insane. I'm pretty neutral on heirlooms, RDF is a very good edition though. Overall it's good to see some time being spent on Lordaeron.
    Exactly my thoughts.
    Please, don't merge PVP with Icecrown it will totally kill the fun for Lordaeron players.

4. cross-realm pvp betwen IC and Blackrock, rdf for Lorde

where is that pool ?

5. cross-realm pvp betwen IC and Blackrock, rdf for Lorde

where is that pool ?
    Told ya don't waste that toon...:(

6. Battlegrounds with Icecrown will be awesome for us. People fail to understand that you get to play WITH those geared players not AGAINST them. I cant wait to see bunch of geared hordes who will fight with me.

ARENAS WITH OTHER REALMS NEVERRR, OVERLY GEARED HEROIC DONATED CHARACTERS IN ARENA ?! THATS THE REASON I CHOSE LORDAERON IN FIRST PLACE!

RDF Cross-Realm is also good idea, maybe cross realm zones like durrotar and Elwyn too.

7. Guys, please! No RDF is so nice, you don't get leavers or flamers in the group as much as in other servers and it's so nice to get a group together and socialize and travel to the instance! Don't enable it!

8. Told ya don't waste that toon...:(
    if this **** will happen then yes bro ... i totaly wasted it :(((((

9. Please don't... If you enable Dungeon Finder you will take the only thing that most of the people came on Lordaeron for..that and 1x rates. If you do that you will ruin the realm and your hard work to make it that far.

10. Cross realm will **** up and bring us the donors from other realms and that would mean 0% winning rates for Lordaeron players.The only thing you will bring with cross-realm would be donor-mourne and items that most players from this realm are still working for hard and every god damned day.

11. Battlegrounds with Icecrown will be awesome for us. People fail to understand that you get to play WITH those geared players not AGAINST them. I cant wait to see bunch of geared hordes who will fight with me.

ARENAS WITH OTHER REALMS NEVERRR, OVERLY GEARED HEROIC DONATED CHARACTERS IN ARENA ?! THATS THE REASON I CHOSE LORDAERON IN FIRST PLACE!

RDF Cross-Realm is also good idea, maybe cross realm zones like durrotar and Elwyn too.
    I agree with you my friend...we came here for 1x and no donors.

12. All those complaints about pvp “being destroyed” for Lord with crossrealm, I have news for you, it’s already dead. It’s been what, 1 month, since season started? And your top 50 team in 2v2 is 1600 raining.

13. RDF & Heirlooms are totally okay (when u look at the current state of the server. I guess it can only help)

Crossrealm with p2win-BiS PvPl0rds - No thanks.

First ... 3456715 ... Last