1. Cross realm will **** up and bring us the donors from other realms and that would mean 0% winning rates for Lordaeron players.The only thing you will bring with cross-realm would be donor-mourne and items that most players from this realm are still working for hard and every god damned day.
    Lol....
    Cross realm lets you play also with icecrown players not just against them,and donors will be on both sides pvp will be more active etc and nice to meet skilled players from icc gor more competition!! Why you care if yoy have 6k gs,you think the gear difference will be so much? There are also low geared players on icc too

2. Cross-Realm Arenas. I really like the idea. Sick and tired of facing always the same 1-2 teams.
    For those of you who apparently don't know. There are already Shadowmourne players on Lordaeron and its very easy to beat them in the arena. Big + for that idea. RDF finder is a big + as well..

Glad something is finally done with Lordaeron!!!

3. All those complaints about pvp “being destroyed” for Lord with crossrealm, I have news for you, it’s already dead. It’s been what, 1 month, since season started? And your top 50 team in 2v2 is 1600 raining.
    Good,please tell them
    Even elwynn and durotar no one duels and bgs takes like 10 mins to get a pop,even twinks atm have more activity than 80s on lord lolol...

4. To understand my concerns towards the charm that makes Lordaeron what it is, ask yourself this:
    How much of the fun in leveling a character is the incentive/difficulty to obtain new gear through quests, dungeons or even crafting it yourself. A huge chunk of that will not be necessary any longer if your heirloom gearslots keep your stats up to par. But maybe I just speak for myself when I say that getting that next awesome blue weapon which will stay with me for the next 6 lvl is kind of what makes x1 especially gratifying.

But what really bugs me is with enabling the rdf you are getting rid of the way we have been communicating. Before we even got to a dungeon and during our battles to the endboss.
    I make a lot of groups, be it lowlevel dungeon, endgame daily or raids.
    And I get to at least exchange a few words before I invite someone, can decide if I want the fourth paladin in my group or even exclude somebody who manages to act like a dick in the first response I get from him.
    Especially while leveling a new char I made most of my ingame friends by conversations that start while we are on our way to the summoning stone, ofc during the dungeon or even after.

Now why would that change? I am totally overexaggerating, right?
    Well maybe I just remember what happened when the RDF was introduced in retail. Why would you show good behaviour when you can always leave and find a new group in a heartbeat? Why have a friendly chat, or care about teamplay or letting the tank do his thing properly when you only want to get this over with, check out with some loot and your rdf goodiebag (idk if they enable that aswell).
    This surely seems a LOT like overexaggeration. But this was exactly what happened in retail. It ended up making every dungeon a RACE to the end.

This! I don't get it.. If you don't like the process of leveling up a new char.. why choose Lordaeron??

How many ppl get to know the community by reading global bc they were looking for a group and then taking part of a discussion or some ****posting instead! I met most of my current IG friends and guildmates like this at least.

Its just sad, people on this server didn't quit because of the missing RDF or heirlooms, they started to play here bc of those rules in the first place!
    Many ppl left bc they have been here since the beginning and been grinding ICC for months.
    Actually there are tons of new players leveling their up atm.! Don't wait for this silly patch - come and join us now, meet the community!

5. In my opinion the PvP aspect of this is very bad. It's true that the PvP scene on Lordaeron is quite sad, but being queued up against BiS geared people would just kill PvP on the server, because people will not want to be farmed and then probably just quit alltogether. It's true that skill>gear, but some players on Icecrown are skilled as well, and they would still have the advantage of being in the best gear, having those HC trinkets from PvE, while players from Lordaeron wouldn't.

Regarding RDF: I like that right now there is no RDF. This system somewhat killed the 'old' WoW in my opinion, because it took away a social part of the game. At least now you try and talk in global, and gather a group of gangsters to roll with, and make a few new friends occasionally. With RDF, nobody talks, everyone just minding their own business. BUT that being said, if it will be enabled, it won't be the end of the world. Some people are too lazy to level, or fly through the world, or simply don't have time, so for them the system would be a good thing.

Regarding Heirlooms: I actually support this. The few +XP% it gives will not make the leveling grind any more different, just a small boost. Besides, you still have had to level at least one character to 80, in order to use this system, so it can be viewed as a kind of reward. Also, you can get bored of your one level 80 and want to try another class, but having to level for months is a pain, so people might even quit the server due to this. So the system would, in my opinion, make people stay because they would be able to level new alts a bit easier.

6. THIS! This is so true. Where and when was it voted by the players to enable RDF?

7. In lordaeron everything is very difficult, heirloom and rdf will be a good thing. Pvp crossrealm is a **** because the geared people, but will be fun at the same time, so let's see what happens. 😁

8. i dont think so sure all the cool kids have shadowmournes and full wf donated crap but lordearon players are more skilled

9. I like the idea a lot. By making Lord. more friendly, you might even help to relief the queue for Icecrown. I suggest to enable experience rewards for daily quests in northrend.

10. As a new player, i dont mind 1-79 lvl RDF, but at lvl 80 that could be a problem. And i am one of the people, that enjoy the road to 80. And i was so happy to see, that noone was running around with heirlooms. It just takes away all the fun in looting good items or making them. Crossrealm Bg - how can that even be fair, if one server is x1 and the other is x7? And if it is a P2W server, all-the-more. Overall I would like lower level RDF, dont like the heirloom idea and REALLY dont like crossrealm BG's.

11. you will be able to play battlegrounds, and possibly arena in close future, with Icecrown and Blackrock players.
    That's a great idea.

12. Just read that, in my opinion you are removing what I liked of this server and the one of the reason that I passed of original WoW.
    All the things that are supposed to make game easier for me are quitting the essence of the game. Maybe is just me but I hate go to a dungeon leveling and see people that cause already have characters have the heirlooms and is far stronger than me just cause that, this unbalance random pvp too and I think makes harder to players that just have one character. This isnt just dont use it if you dont like, if you could have a button to earn gear for no cost? some people will press it and will have advantage over you if you decide to dont press it cause isnt fair.
    And about RDF, is basically make dungeons something quick that you can leave if you want and find other dungeon. You dont need speak anyone, its basically against the realm design.
    Realm feels enough alive to me, just expect they revert the heirlooms and RDF. I dont think is bad cross realm.

13. I think this is a terrible idea. I chose Lordaeron because, as on Molten-WoW, I wanted my characters to be "legit", x1-leveled and trying to earn my gear. I was sick of every plater having Shadowmourne and HC trinkets (it is standard by now, and any warrior who doesn't have mourne is considered a joke at this point).

RDF is fine, never cared about that to be honest. Battlegrounds might work, both sides have BiS people then. But arenas? C'mon. I prefer to wait ages in queue and be teamed up against players that I know went through the same work and trouble obtaining their gear, even if it is better than mine. You can't team up blizzlike players against pay2win players, it's simply not right and kills the spirit of Lordaeron. All Lordaeron stands for will vaporise.

Remember what happened to the old Lordaeron when players from Warsong (the first ever Shadowmournes on the server) and Deathwing (x3) came? The realm kind of died, there was no community anymore, friendly, even modest players were replaced by arrogant elitists.

Don't let this happen to present Lordaeron, I beg of you.

14. This thread is not meant for the poll. You will be able to express your opinion by voting when the poll is implemented. It will not be done on the forums and it will only enable active players from the respective realms to vote.

Keep in mind, that this is not a decision made announcement, it is just a note for players to expect that such a poll will soon happen.

15. Let's not forget WHY Lord was created in the first place.....

Man, really?
    Might I remind you of this:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ight=lordaeron

The FIRST thing on the list is "Dungeon Finder disabled", and I can assure you that the core community of Lord came here BECAUSE of that.
    The PROBLEM is that Icecrown is always full, cause of the x7, RDF, paid items, etc.... and other things that the CORE community of Lord doesn't want, and lots of Icecrown players don't feel like paying the $15 'donation' to get insta queue so instead they roll a toon on Lord then complain cause they cant sit in main cities and spam RDF all day.

Icecrowns population problem is NOT Lords concern.

Solve Icecrowns issue by closing one of the dying Cata or Panda servers and a make an Icecrown #2.

Why would you reneg on one of the original CORE design principles of the server? That's whack. It's like Tesla deciding to start throwing turbocharged V6's in their Model S's after you have preordered.......

First ... 4567816 ... Last