1. God, so many whining girls on this forum. If u dont like rdf just dont use the feature and look for people with same mindset in global( according to this thread like every second doesnt like it, so u will have ez time to make group). If u dont like heirlooms, guess what? U simply dont buy it and keep running around with green/blue stuff u got in a dungeon. As a person who has both Loremaster and Explorer achievements on main I dont see a reason I would run to a dungeon and "explore" anything on alt, huge plus to those changes.
    Crossrealm changes would also make bgs more active on Lord, great idea aswell. Wouldnt implement the feature to arenas tho.

2. I would call this the Blizzard effect. So sad. This is the same **** that brought down retail WoW from a nice, challenging multiplayer game to a childrens playground for casual game to game hoppers. Now add multi realm battlegrounds, and this will die like retail WoW died.

Appearently Warmane developers have fallen to the pressure of new players pouring in from whereever lately, whining and whining about inconveniences, and doing so they have mislead everyone, who chose this wonderful realm with its special ruleset in the first place. Why in the world would you want these anonymous PUGs all over, when you decided to choose a realm where just that did not exist from the start? All the whiners can join literally any other realm out there and will find dungeon finders all over the place. But tell me, where now shall those players turn, which were here just for this particular experience, where socializing and positive actions in your guild rewarded you more than ninjaing stuffs in daily changing pickup groups?

Personally, it was a mistake that years after retail WoW i started to enjoy this game again here. I should not have. Bottom line, setting up rules to throw them over again is the worst design choice. Period. Flame on...

3. Thanks a lot for the dungeon finder ! **

4. Like it or not, Lordaeron needs fresh recruits to bolster the ranks of the mid into late game raids. I've been levelling a priest lately and there's this gap between ilvl 232 and 251/264 that due to the design of the realm can't just be ignored but due to lack of fresh 80s has got pretty hard to fill. Nobody is running TOC25 anymore, and everyone figured out by now that the only way to actually progress in ICC is to join a guild, pugs are scarce now.

I'm kinda meh toward Heirlooms, I'd actually prefer them out of the game but I'm not going to stand for it because I don't think it matters that much, RDF is a welcome and timely change tho.

5. God, so many whining girls on this forum. If u dont like rdf just dont use the feature and look for people with same mindset in global( according to this thread like every second doesnt like it, so u will have ez time to make group). If u dont like heirlooms, guess what? U simply dont buy it and keep running around with green/blue stuff u got in a dungeon. As a person who has both Loremaster and Explorer achievements on main I dont see a reason I would run to a dungeon and "explore" anything on alt, huge plus to those changes.
    The thing is that there would be alot less to none players who are gonna play without rdf.
    Also Lordaeon was meant to be with rdf disabled. At this point i signed up for a totally different experience

I would call this the Blizzard effect. So sad. This is the same **** that brought down retail WoW from a nice, challenging multiplayer game to a childrens playground for casual game to game hoppers. Now add multi realm battlegrounds, and this will die like retail WoW died.

Appearently Warmane developers have fallen to the pressure of new players pouring in from whereever lately, whining and whining about inconveniences, and doing so they have mislead everyone, who chose this wonderful realm with its special ruleset in the first place. Why in the world would you want these anonymous PUGs all over, when you decided to choose a realm where just that did not exist from the start? All the whiners can join literally any other realm out there and will find dungeon finders all over the place. But tell me, where now shall those players turn, which were here just for this particular experience, where socializing and positive actions in your guild rewarded you more than ninjaing stuffs in daily changing pickup groups?

Personally, it was a mistake that years after retail WoW i started to enjoy this game again here. I should not have. Bottom line, setting up rules to throw them over again is the worst design choice. Period. Flame on...
    Totally agree

6. I am very much looking forward to the changes. I hope x-realm BGs and Arena will revive PVP. And I would rather fight against a few smourne warriors than wait hours for an RBG. Some people will moan, but for many the PVP changes will be positive

7. I'd like to put my 2 cents in on the whole "Cross-realm BGs and arena".

I play on Lordaeron, and not a lot of people play PVP there, so bringing the servers together sounds like a great thing.
    BUT - it would also be very unfair for Lordaeron players because of Icecrowns item shop, as well as Blackrocks instant full pvp gear.

Would it be possible to make the merge kind of seasonal, like one day you play BGs/arena with other servers, but in between you also have days where you only play against your own server? I fell like this way you'd preserve most of your playerbase, as everyone would be half-happy.

8. Just started here this week. I'm on mac so I'm playing WotLK cause that is what client is available. I liked Icecrown at first cause it had RDF (wasn't to sold on the x7 at first but I started to see its benefit). But when I have the most time to play the server is full (different time zone for me) but I didn't want to do lordaeron as I thought I wouldn't be able to do a lot of group content to get gear and level up early on. With the new RDF I can give Lordaeron a try. Only question is if I should go Alliance or Horde.

9. Im sorry, but did you even think that through? Cross realm PvP would be a truly horrible idea, it make sense with Retail for example, because all their realms are the same, You really think putting players that cant buy gear, and are on a blizzlike server, against servers where they can buy gear, and that isnt blizzlike. Hell Does Lordaeron even have Icecrown released yet? Im sorry this idea seems truly, truly horrible, like some dude came up with this idea and just posted it on the thread without thinking.

10. We would like to use this opportunity as well to note that there will be an upcoming poll for Lordaeron players where we will give the decision of whether you will be able to play battlegrounds, and possibly arena in close future, with Icecrown and Blackrock players.

Great Idea, execution will be not so great I think. We need to keep in mind the Skill level on Blackrock is probably much higher than on Icecrown or Lordaeron (yes theres good players on all realms, I recognize that). We also need to remember just how many 6.9 rets and 1400-1500 resilliance players there are on the other two realms. I dont follow Lordaeron closely enough to know but I dont think ICC is out there yet or any pvp gear those poor ToC geared guys will get absolutely decimated by warriors charge bladestorming with Donormornes etc. If this does happen it would be amazing not just seeing the same 15 people vs 15 people anymore in the same SotA game 6 games in a row. Speaking of which let us blacklist one BG from que. Sota is just cancer.

11. For me, RDF has always been a double-edged sword - it has made dungeoneering more comfortable by streamlining the party assembly, but it has also killed the WPVP that used to happen at dungeon meeting stones. Has the option of enabling the matchmaking portion of RDF, but not the instant teleportation to the dungeon, been considered?

12. Pls dont enable the dungeon inder :( the best part in Lordaeron is adventure, When u find friends , when u have to go and find the entrance of dungeon.
    Also if u enable it players wont care to much about the team, if they dont like it they will left and find another one, now in lordaeron everyone waits and dont act like a fck in team like in other realms (not only warmanes , also even in retail). And i love how close to vanilla is the Lordaeron .

13. Currently the saddest day of the year for me.

14. Also I dont wanna pvp with People of icecrown (or blackrock) i mean i dont wanna fight Vs shadowmourne, PLs Warmane u should care what new players say, we play warmane beacouse its like this, harder and needs efforts ; if u wanna increase the nr of people in server just delete Blackrock, who cares for that server :P

First ... 789101119 ... Last