1. No, it means that RDF and Heirlooms on Lordaeron are decided, as per the text of the initial post, nothing else.
    i think bowt are decided.... read this :

"Wrath of the Lich King

January 18, 2018

The implementation of crossrealm battlegrounds on Wrath of the Lich King is moving forward rapidly, with stage 1 out of 3 already completed and stage 2, the realmserver, tested at the moment. We are looking to deploy the realmserver to the live realms next week. Smaller issues may be expected as this change applies to hundreds of files and tens of thousands of codelines. However, we will moniitor the realms and resolve any issues as soon as possible. After stage 2, our focus will be the development of the battleground server itself, which is expected to take approximately 1-2 months. Afterwards the crossrealm battleground project will be considered complete.

In addition to that, we have also worked on Icecrown, Dragonblight and Sholazar Basin zone fixes and dungeon fixes, as well as burning crusade content. Apart from that we also continued to resolve combat and spell issues for classes."

2. i think bowt are decided.... read this :

"Wrath of the Lich King

January 18, 2018

The implementation of crossrealm battlegrounds on Wrath of the Lich King is moving forward rapidly, with stage 1 out of 3 already completed and stage 2, the realmserver, tested at the moment. We are looking to deploy the realmserver to the live realms next week. Smaller issues may be expected as this change applies to hundreds of files and tens of thousands of codelines. However, we will moniitor the realms and resolve any issues as soon as possible. After stage 2, our focus will be the development of the battleground server itself, which is expected to take approximately 1-2 months. Afterwards the crossrealm battleground project will be considered complete.

In addition to that, we have also worked on Icecrown, Dragonblight and Sholazar Basin zone fixes and dungeon fixes, as well as burning crusade content. Apart from that we also continued to resolve combat and spell issues for classes."
    It's not decided. Cross-realm needs to be implemented on live realms for other reasons, mainly performance. Parts of clustering are already active on the live realms.

3. i think bowt are decided....
    My reply had nothing to do with it being decided or not.
    It was simply clarifying that my post he quoted wasn't about what he was fishing for to get an answer. What I meant in the post was what was written, without anything else about Icecrown and Blackrock implied.

4. 50-50 opinions

Hey, Great to see time invested in making the Lordaeron server more fun to play. Here's my view on this.
    1. I love the idea of RDF being enabled
    2. Neutral on Heirlooms.
    3. However, I am against the idea of cross realm BG/arenas. This would make gameplay totally unfair for us players on Lordaeron. The reason i'm totally in love with this realm is its non-existance of pay to win dominance which would lost its worth if the concepts of Cross BG's/arenas are enabled.

5. Is there any plan on nerfing down 277/284 items in bgs/arenas or are you just gonna randomly do crossrealm pvp before even releasing RS on lordaeron?

6. Hey, Great to see time invested in making the Lordaeron server more fun to play. Here's my view on this.
    1. I love the idea of RDF being enabled
    2. Neutral on Heirlooms.
    3. However, I am against the idea of cross realm BG/arenas. This would make gameplay totally unfair for us players on Lordaeron. The reason i'm totally in love with this realm is its non-existance of pay to win dominance which would lost its worth if the concepts of Cross BG's/arenas are enabled.
    I agree.
    Please don’t add cross-realm bg. That would probably make we quit playing here for good.

7. And why are you announcing that 4 days before the implementation only? Is there any reason i dont see?

8. And why are you announcing that 4 days before the implementation only? Is there any reason i dont see?
    Because you're looking at it from the wrong perspective. It's not announcing it close to the implementation only; it's not delaying the implementation longer than necessary after the decision was set.

9. At last , RDF coming to Lordaeron <3

10. PLEASE! do NOT add cross-realm bg's and arena's!!!! How could lordaeron possibly compete with S-mourne and BiS from Icecrown..
    Apart from that I think that adding rdf and heirlooms was a necessity

11. Very good idea i would love that to play with icecrown and blackrock players! Then it wont take that long to join a battlegrund/arena!

12. PLEASE! do NOT add cross-realm bg's and arena's!!!! How could lordaeron possibly compete with S-mourne and BiS from Icecrown..
    Apart from that I think that adding rdf and heirlooms was a necessity
    Surely you would want a smourne player on your team though? But god forbid one be on the opposite side. Why even have pvp at all if people can have better gear than you! Everyone should have the same gear! -s...

There's already going to be gear gaps, and just because there will be smournes, doesn't mean there won't be fresh 80 people who leveled so quick they didn't learn their class they end up in a pvp match with you clueless.

People need to think more that not everyone donates or buys smourne. It's 150 coins ffs.

13. Yep, there's more 1.5k gs players in Icecrown bgs than there are smournes.

14. This is big mistake guys :) I am playing here bcs no heirlooms and no RDF its a experience to exp with people at azzeroth not sit and almost no talk in dungeon runs .... now I will have noone to play with ... in hillsbrad I will be reskilled by noobs which have heirlooms and I dont .... what is this guys ... why do you even want that in this perfect game and server :) Its weird I hope this is just some kind of joke, I dont want stop playing here

15. why is evryone so anti-RDF?. now i can finaly start doing dungeons

First ... 5131415161725 ... Last