1. There goes 2 things that made Lordaeron a unique experience for me. I don't know about other people but i really enjoyed spending my time to go dungeons and talk with people. It just made the game feel more alive. Wasn't that the point about Lordaeron anyways? There is always Icecrown server for people who doesnt like leveling, or done it hundreds of times before and dont want to do it again. I'm sure the population will go up after this change but i'm not excited about it, because even the population goes up the feeling that made the server alive will go down. I wish there was at least a vote about this subject too but it's too late for it now anyways. I'm sure Warmane team had their reasons behind this change and i hope they'll share them with us, i really wonder what made them change such an important design feature. Hope i turn out wrong and Lordaeron will get better with these changes.

2. When was this "poll"? I don't mind the rdf, but heirlooms? That will ruin the experience we have here. Looks like I will have to look elsewhere for an enjoyable experience again next week.

3. HYPEEEE! I can finally level another character

4. YEESSS

CROSS REALM CROSS REALM
    CANT WAIT FOR IT!! BOTH low level bgs and 80 awww

5. There goes 2 things that made Lordaeron a unique experience for me. I don't know about other people but i really enjoyed spending my time to go dungeons and talk with people. It just made the game feel more alive. Wasn't that the point about Lordaeron anyways? There is always Icecrown server for people who doesnt like leveling, or done it hundreds of times before and dont want to do it again. I'm sure the population will go up after this change but i'm not excited about it, because even the population goes up the feeling that made the server alive will go down. I wish there was at least a vote about this subject too but it's too late for it now anyways. I'm sure Warmane team had their reasons behind this change and i hope they'll share them with us, i really wonder what made them change such an important design feature. Hope i turn out wrong and Lordaeron will get better with these changes.
    OH NOES RDF WILL MAKE YOU MUTE NOW.

On a serious note, saying that "there is Icecrown if you want rdf/heirlooms" is ******ed as ****. Your argument has no sense whatsoever. It's same as if I said "if you don't want RDF, go play on the TBC realm".
    And I don't know what you have been playing, but Lordaeron hasn't been feeling "alive" for months. More people left than joined, very few are leveling, low level dungeons are hardly to be seen cause no one is leveling healers, you know, the role that can't quest on their own.
    Also, everyone is freaking sick of doing Gun Drak every day.

Seriously, Lordaeron is losing players, changes MUST be done. Unless you want it to end up like Medivh - merged.

6. Total speculation, but with the problems Icecrown is having lately, I would guess this is more about luring Icecrown players to Lord than it is about 'fixing' Lord.

7. Whoever is the person that says RDF makes people unsocial are what I call nostalgia ******s. I have a 80 in Lordaeron and the people I group up with don't say ****. Removing RDF for 80s just slowed up gearing time and made people grind the same dungeon daily.

8. OH NOES RDF WILL MAKE YOU MUTE NOW.

On a serious note, saying that "there is Icecrown if you want rdf/heirlooms" is ******ed as ****. Your argument has no sense whatsoever. It's same as if I said "if you don't want RDF, go play on the TBC realm".
    And I don't know what you have been playing, but Lordaeron hasn't been feeling "alive" for months. More people left than joined, very few are leveling, low level dungeons are hardly to be seen cause no one is leveling healers, you know, the role that can't quest on their own.
    Also, everyone is freaking sick of doing Gun Drak every day.

Seriously, Lordaeron is losing players, changes MUST be done. Unless you want it to end up like Medivh - merged.
    I would also add Wotlk isn't Vanilla where 80% of the specs are gimped for leveling. So it didn't feel like Healers are hard to level. This is a good reason why RDF is important for leveling and for end game.

9. I agree cross realm arena might be a little unfair for those who have to work almost twice as hard to level and farm for thier earnings. it allows the players on icecrown to take advatage and should be kept seperate from another different rate realm.

10. Icecrown battlegrounds are largely populated by donors with coin gear and shadowmournes which are not even obtainable on Lordaeron. Letting them play against pve geared Lordaeron folks will be unfair to say the least.

However! Random creation of Battleground teams that consist of both Lordaeron and Icecrown players might be a good idea and would bring more diversity and a more blizzlike BG experience. So it's not a bad idea.

11. Icecrown battlegrounds are largely populated by donors with coin gear and shadowmournes which are not even obtainable on Lordaeron. Letting them play against pve geared Lordaeron folks will be unfair to say the least.

However! Random creation of Battleground teams that consist of both Lordaeron and Icecrown players might be a good idea and would bring more diversity and a more blizzlike BG experience. So it's not a bad idea.
    Wrong, you can obtain Shadowmourne on Lordaeron, but through the legit way of farming it. There are atleast 5 Shadowmournes on Lord, mostly Ally tho.

12. Rdf enabled is a good idea. Heirlooms is actually a good idea too. Cross realm bgs might or might not be a good idea.

But please do NOT make it cross realm arenas.

13. Ppl if you dont like RDF - JUST DONT USE IT!
    If you dont like Heirlooms - JUST DONT USE IT!
    About BG you are mistaken. There are a lot of low geared ppl at IceCrown's Bgs...And planty of ppl with SM who dont even know how to dmg, they not dangerous if you have medium pvp gear and skills.
    So have fun with these new features...
    P.s. i will back to Lorda :)

14. "Hey, you know things you liked about Lordaeron? You know - the things that made you want to play on Lordaeron rather than Icecrown? Yeah, we're changing those. Plus you may also get the opportunity to be raped in bgs/arenas by donors, have fun!"

Great. Are we getting an xp boost too?

15. Hello, please consider doing the poll in a different way than just forum votes. I think it's an unfair way to gauge community opinion since most people who are happy with the way things are never visit the forum in the first place, even when directed to come here in-game.

First 1234513 ... Last