1. Realm design changes to Lordaeron

Greetings Warmane community,

After much consideration and on community request, we have decided to make changes to Lordaeron's realm design, main changes affecting the Dungeon Finder system and then some. We would like to use this opportunity as well to note that there will be an upcoming poll for Lordaeron players where we will give the decision of whether you will be able to play battlegrounds, and possibly arena in close future, with Icecrown and Blackrock players.

Changes that will go in effect:

• Dungeon Finder enabled
    • Heirlooms available in vendors

There is also a possibility of other changes depending on community feedback and further analysis. These changes are scheduled to go into effect on January 22, 2018.

Kind regards,
    Warmane

2. decision of whether you will be able to play battlegrounds, and possibly arena in close future, with Icecrown and Blackrock players.
    I like this idea alot.

3. I like this idea alot.
    Me too; cross realm arenas would be great and could make 3s and 5s more viable.

4. The poll will be done in a different way, this is just a slight note it'll happen in close future.

5. Me too; cross realm arenas would be great and could make 3s and 5s more viable.

Would in someway make PvP even more competitive. Imagine you are rank#1 of your realm time to fight the others at least wont be the same team for 4 games in row.

6. yes, implementing cross realm between all wotlk realms would be an amazing decision.

7. decision of whether you will be able to play battlegrounds, and possibly arena in close future, with Icecrown and Blackrock players.
    No please don't. Nobody wants to play against warriors, dks or ret with S'mourne. It will be so unbalanced. Otherwise its a great idea.

8. i havent played much on lordaeron partially because of no RDF. im glad its going to get implemented now :D motivational for making some chars there.

9. Cross realm bg/arena would really be an good thing, one more step towards something better.

10. decision of whether you will be able to play battlegrounds, and possibly arena in close future, with Icecrown and Blackrock players. ¿WTF?

I mean what? this would be a very unequal competition in Lordaeron not using real money to buy things, but in Icecrown they are full crash and more than anything in aera ._. It would be an easy victory for those on the Icecrown server.

I like the idea of ​​activating the dungeon finder but I do not like the idea of ​​putting that right when it comes to sand fights :( Can not I be the only one who thinks so? ...

• dungeon finder enabled
    • heirlooms available in vendors

kind regards,
    warmane
    i love you :')

11. lets say we are like 1k ppl online 3-4 want dungeon finder bring a poll about it no one want dungeon finder except very lazy ppl, and no to heir looms you fixed the mistake blizzard did and now brake it again !!!!! ffs

12. Yay!!! No more farming Gundrak daily! :D

13. I'm curious. I understand that PVE cross-realm might not make sense because you don't want super geared icecrown players boosting lordaeron players and PVE on lordaeron is harder (for raids atleast, idk about dungeons?), but in the same sense, Lordaeron players will be at a disavantage in PVP due to store on icecrown and server longevity. I think making cross-realm PVE RDF for lower levels and even 80's just for RDF / RDF HC would be cool and speed up queues for everyone.

Maybe not make raids cross-realm, but, RDF/RDF HC cross-realm could be interesting, especially for lower levels on both servers. I wonder if there's any discussion on this?

I think these changes are all good and gave time for people to enjoy the old-school play, but now the server has been out long enough and population isn't quite strong to where these changes are good.

I like the cross-realm PVP even though lordaeron may be at a disadvantage, so is every newer player on icecrown too, and even though they can catch up faster or donate, people choose to play on lordaeron and they have just as large a gap to close with lower rates on their own server so myswell just combine them all for population sake.

14. Would Lordaeron players matched with pay to win Shadowmourne characters in BG's/arenas? Because that would instantly kill any Lordaeron PvP full stop, the gear discrepancy would be insane. I'm pretty neutral on heirlooms, RDF is a very good edition though. Overall it's good to see some time being spent on Lordaeron.

12311 ... Last