1. To the OP and you:

This is also the same thing that made WOTLK have the highest number of subscriptions during its time on the market... how is making the game more accurate to what it was such a detriment? Just because it's not doctored up how you want, doesn't mean Warmane is following into the same pitfalls as Blizzard. The biggest mistake was catering to people that wanted a BC leveling experience, with Pre-BC difficulty crossbred with WOTLK content.

Like so many others, you must be one of the post-Cata newborn elitists who reads about the "good ole days" (of which you likely were never a part of) [Which then you'll establish your "experience" and "veteran status" via rewording comments from archived forums on MMO or Thottbot in order to lout such]. When RDF was introduced, I can't recall a single soul who complained (aside from being glitchy and the vote-to-kick function being frustrating garbage initially).

BOAs became a nuisance when they replaced gearing up through dungeons or quests. The presence of a few BoA weapons, shoulders, 2 trinkets, and cloaks won't break a single thing. If anything, it'll likely reinvigorate players that just grinded from 1-80 to level their alts - making lower levels not as stagnate.

The Cross Realm RDF introduced in WOTLK was nothing like MOP/WOD. Guilds are still very much important because they enable players to interact with others that they can opt to trust overtime.

Its still x1 and now a closer copy to what it was 8-10 years ago. Assumption: People came to Lordaeron because it was the closest experience to retail at the time (because x10 is just sinful) and likely just had to tolerate RDF not being a function. Now, its the same thing (minus some bugs) but with a little added pve difficulty. Still 99% closer than anything else.

2. Cross-realm BG's? Totally yes! It would be so fun. But cross-realm arenas? Nope, that wouldn't be so fair.

3. @Epiclesis : so you just assume everybody is an elitist just because they don't want Dungeon Finderon on a server that specifically said it doesn't have it to improve the gameplay experience?? Wtf you can't be serious....I've played WoW since Vanilla and I played on WoTLK retail when it hit the peak of 12Million population....A LOT were complaining that because of the RDF system they ended up with a lot of whining stupid kids that were either ninja looters or afk'ers or....you name it. Heirlooms, RDS dumbing down PVP ruined WOW COMPLETELY just to please spoit laze-a$$es like yourself.

4. Too late for enable dungeon finder.

5. As a Lorderon player i think merging the bgs is just going to ruin the expirience. In Blackrock the players start with epic gear and in Icecrown everyone has shadowmourne and then there will be the 10k hp warlocks form Lorderon that just die in 2 hits .

6. Why introduce RDF to a server that was supposed to have no RDF, this is why a lot of us joined it in the first place and now you're just ruining it for us..... IT WAS INTENTIONALLY DISABLED.... why do you decide to enable it now, it just makes me so sad.

7. Once Lordaerons Guilds are ready for it? Most of it cant even get a solid 10/25 to LK
    You do realize that LK HC was killed months ago and basically every single pve guild that actually cleared content left by now due to all the bs decisions they made? D

8. Why introduce RDF to a server that was supposed to have no RDF, this is why a lot of us joined it in the first place and now you're just ruining it for us..... IT WAS INTENTIONALLY DISABLED.... why do you decide to enable it now, it just makes me so sad.
    i dont see anything wrong with RDF.
    Its PITA spam for hours on global to gather team, especially when not peak hours.
    Imo good thing, like it allready. People will do much more dungeons.
    During spamming LFM on global i didnt make new friends or anything so...

But feel free to do it "old way".

9. Why introduce RDF to a server that was supposed to have no RDF, this is why a lot of us joined it in the first place and now you're just ruining it for us..... IT WAS INTENTIONALLY DISABLED.... why do you decide to enable it now, it just makes me so sad.
    I agree 1000000%. I only joined this realm because of the DISABLED RDF, and now this realm has nothing special. If people wanted an easy fix, single button, lazy way to do dungeons where the experience is entirely lost... why not just join Icecrown, or any of the other WOTLK servers.

This server was perfect the way it was, and now with the addition of ridiculously Over Powered BOA gear that makes all other gear during the leveling experience worthless, and the addition of quick click, no communication, no fun, 'get in get out' Dungeons....

I tried to play this game with my friend. We were having SO MUCH FUN! This server was amazing, and we brought 3 other friends into the mix so we could play with a full party! But in only a few days the entire game has changed and dungeons went from being this incredible, elevating, intimidating challenge.... To being a quick, button clicking task where you might as well just be sitting in the main city waiting for your queues all day.

-Blueringed and Friends

10. Please bring infos about cross realm,because lordaeron got a boost in population after heirlooms and rdf,i am sure everyone will be happy to heae about cross realm bg coming fast!

11. Hi,
    I was supporting the rdf when the change announcement was made. but...
    I ran an random rdf last night and the experience was good, queue was very quickly and all, but a think the Random Reward could be disabled...
    It kills the lvling and worlds quest, the reward give more exp than quests..
    Also, after the first random I enter to another one and the reward was even bigger, with double of coins and certainly more exp.. shouldnt be one reward per day?

RDF enable - OK
    RDF random reward - NOK
    RDF random exp reward - NOK

12. WHY DID YOU ENABLE RDF? SEE WHAT HAPPENS ? <image removed> ... 2min later the group was dead and 2 more min I was in a group with the same trash warr thinking he can tank in arms spec GREAT JOB WARMANE !

13. WHY DID YOU ENABLE RDF? SEE WHAT HAPPENS ? <image removed> ... 2min later the group was dead and 2 more min I was in a group with the same trash warr thinking he can tank in arms spec GREAT JOB WARMANE !
    This is not a problem with the staff or the server. This is a player problem which can only be resolved through communication.

14. Lol people think because RDF is enabled they have to use it. It's a feature. You can still find people to group with in guilds, and other means, and don't have to use it.

It's for us lazy folk who know we are risking getting trash pugs who only care about eof's and wanna skip a bunch or troll.

Rename the forums to complain.warmane.com because that's all that seems to happen around here.

People wonder why the staff are reluctant to post much. It's because people just **** on everything they do and don't even give constructive feedback. It's straight whining. It's their server, they can do as they please, and if you don't like it. Sucks to suck. They aren't offering a service. It's a free game you are privileged to play on.

15. Well, I like the addition of the RDF. I think it presents a nice challange for thos who use it, because unlike a party that you form yourself, you end up with 3-4 random people and you somehow have to start working together. This adds to the fun challange of running a dungeon! And if people don't like RDF, then they shouldn't use it. No one is forcing it on them ;)

First ... 8161718192028 ... Last