1. If the entire gear is scaled down, for example Heroic trinkets to be made normal, and so on, people on icecrown won't really feel a difference. More likely than not, if you have heroic trinkets and offparts, you're going to que into someone who has heroic trinkets and offparts too. If those said items are scaled down from heroic stats to normal stats, the difference is basically non-existant and the pvp experience is not affected in any way for the icecrown player.
    Maybe I didn’t understood your point (cause my lack of English), if im wrong please feel free to correct me:
    -1 Downscale HC to NM: ok then why people who plays PvP should donate &/or PvE to get gear HC? And downscale what to be more specific, if im not wrong on Lordaeron just few guilds got LK nm in farm, what about his weapons?
    2- If you have HC u go vs HC: That would leads to a completely abuse of the system, like several comps/and gear setups works better/worst in different metagame, with this people can also dodge kinda easy “X team is queing and is BiS, gonna downscale my gear to do not que into him” and so on.
    3- The difference exist, when you consider whole gear and there is an equal skill
    “If those said items are scaled down from heroic stats to normal stats, the difference is basically non-existant and the pvp experience is not affected in any way for the icecrown player.” Then why we are talking at all?

2. I earned my gear, which is a BIS pvp geared DK with BIS PVE trinkets and offparts. I also recently started playing on Icecrown where I spent coins to buy shadowmourne and BIS pve trinkets. I'm not here to argue and take sides over which group of moaners is better at venting their frustrations out on forums. I'm here to give my honest opinion of how the PVP experience on Icecrown and Lordaeron are nothing alike. You guys (the administration) came up with a brilliant idea that's been long overdue. Help incentivize PVP on Lordaeron and make the experience better for everyone by implementing cross-realm BG's with icecrown. I do not care if the opposing faction has the best gear available because there's an equal chance my team will be just as geared. Good job!

Wanna implement cross realm arenas? Great idea, but take measures because the playing field is not level. Que 2v2 on Lordaeron 1-1500 rating, you're gonna get mostly people with furious gear and crap heroic dungeon weapons. Que up 1-1500 on Icecrown and 9/10 games will be played against people with full wrathful gear with LK 25 heroic 284 weapons and BIS trinkets. If open cross-realm arenas and don't ensure, to the best of your abilities, a level playing field, you're not gonna solve the PVP issues on Lordaeron. What you're gonna do is annoy people and make them stop PVP for the most part, and the ones who will keep playing are essentially going to be free rating for people on Icecrown who que into them.
    Months.... wf season on lordaeron has been released for MONTHS,why are people still with relentles and furious gear?
    Pvp on lord is damn sad i rather play with bis ic players than staying up to 15 mins in que for some ****y arenas and bgs lol.
    Any serious pvp player will agree with cross realm because most are 5.9k or 6.0k gs and will get more till that happens.

3. Small add, sorry for double post.

What about the players of the end-game PvE guild on Lordaeron that got several HC items and in some cases even Shadowmourne? They could jump in the discussion and ask why they even bothered in going "hardcore" if they will be downscaled to the "casual" players anyway of Lordaeron and even more casuals of Icecrown NM raids.

4. That’s the exactly point why people who got no idea, shouldn’t talk at all. Especially the people who joined Lordaeron and didn’t even have a proper experience in it.
    1# The persons who are donating are proving the server where YOU are playng, no donators= no realm
    2# MoltenWoW/Warmane is at least 4 years old, in this period of time anyone could have been able to farm all the end-gear they wanted, no matter donations or not. Consider also the coins and boosts provided during Moltdown.
    You need to learn about understand the basic logic behind “Pay 2 Win”, does it makes u stronger the anyone donating? Nope
    Does it allows you to obtain something that others cant? Nope
    Why someone who, for example, like me have cleared the whole content tons of time, and decide to play it more casual, cant obtain the item, using my money “farmed” in real life, while you hope for the drop?
    More then P2W is just pay2 avoid tryharder people like you that think there is anything related to “how you get gear”, also, if you think that Warcraft goals are gears, I guess u’re playng the wrong game son.

IF Warmane would allow donators to buy 1 tier ABOVE the tier ingame obtanaible ye it would be P2W cause you would get something other players wont in any possible case. While having the same gear “opportunities” it’s just, once again a pay to avoid daily farm, cause PServers are supposed to be casual, Want “balance?” ok, go retail, oh wait there you can buy boosts in any raid/gear with you going AFK or even payng others to use your char.
    Dont get the wrong idea here. I have nothing against people who buy gear and support the server. I know its mostly cause of them we can play for free. This is not even part of the discussion for me.

The point to me is people who buy gear having the need to rationalize why thats not p2w cause of how bad donors reputation is on these servers even tho, as you said, its cause of people like them we can even play (mostly).
    I dont know how come i never came across a dude that just said "ye i bought gear, ye i payed to be better and ye im gonna smash your head into the ground with it". Only that mboxer dude on here has such attitude and he doesnt give a ****, i love it. He knows it, he accepts is, he makes people cry on the forums for it, its glorious.

5. how can i transfer my char to lorderon server?

6. how can i transfer my char to lorderon server?
    You can't. They're still a progression server so that would be incredibly unfair to let people transfer from another server with everything available.

7. why unfair? im talking about transfer from ice crown to lorderon. that almost the same

8. why unfair? im talking about transfer from ice crown to lorderon. that almost the same
    Icecrown has
    >Item marketplace
    >Ruby Sanctum is open

Lordaeron has
    >No item marketplace
    >Ruby Sanctum is not open

Thus, NOT *almost the same*.

9. d "ye i bought gear, ye i payed to be better and ye im gonna smash your head into the ground with it
    You see? you're completly wrong and, as from your first post, u dont understand how does it works at all.

Even tho you're banned maybe you're going read and i'm just going to correct your words.

d "ye i bought gear,
    Wrong, he MAYBE could have bought gear, in the same way as he could have just used the refound coins, or sold other chars without waste a single euro on it, sold boosts in arena for coins, sold r1 mount from arena and so on. People talk without even know to who they are talking to most of the times, even in real life. Despite that i repeat, once again , that it's not about smash other people , but it's just to avoid unnecessary hours and hours of grind/farm of the same content people (like me) have been cleared since 8-10 years, cause the lack of time or simply the lack of in interest, to be able to play already the end-game.

ye i payed to be better
    To be better...mmm, i
    I guarantee you that any experienced player wont need anykind of "coin" gear in order to beat people with your attitude in cry over pixels that you can get ingame yourself without use a single coin. Altho GS doesnt means better , inb4 some stupid answer like "Face BiS as full green"

im gonna smash your head into the ground with it
    Same as before, it's more like your l2p issue, i never had this gear issue problem, or simply never took it at this personal level as you do. Same goes for a long list of good pvp players who can farm majority of the server while being full furious and so on.

In short terms, a **** player will stay **** even with BiS gear, a good player will stay good player even in "furious" gear.

10. Thank you so much for bringing back Heirlooms,much easier to level alt's for us old school players! (we had enough of leveling experience ;) )

11. that it's not about smash other people , but it's just to avoid unnecessary hours and hours of grind/farm of the same content people (like me) have been cleared since 8-10 years, cause the lack of time or simply the lack of in interest, to be able to play already the end-game.
    In game about progression, you want to buy all items to avoid all progression? Why? You want to check what's there in ICC25HC? Go check it in youtube then. I mean, it's would be okay if you bought some 264ilvl gear to go straight to ICC HC, but when you buy end-game gear, what purpose for that?

12. In game about progression, you want to buy all items to avoid all progression? Why? You want to check what's there in ICC25HC? Go check it in youtube then. I mean, it's would be okay if you bought some 264ilvl gear to go straight to ICC HC, but when you buy end-game gear, what purpose for that?
    Progression have nothing related to a game 10 years old, sorry but your point doesnt make any sense.

you want to buy all items to avoid all progression? Why?
    Who says i'm avoiding the progression , or i mean, who says that i havent done it tons of times, but just not on this specific char?

You want to check what's there in ICC25HC? Go check it in youtube then.
    Whats the point, consider in this way: my old days where i was able to do clear whole ICC25hc are gone, cause real life and different goals then sit 3-4 hours ingame, doing the exactly same raid i was doing for 10 years. And for answer your question more specific, for example i never played WoD/Legion and, out of curiosity i check the videos of the endgame bosses.

I mean, it's would be okay if you bought some 264ilvl gear to go straight to ICC HC, but when you buy end-game gear, what purpose for that?
    Quite easy to answer, why if you had the opportunity to buy a Ferrari, would you buy a Fiat Panda first?
    In other words, once again, people here cant understand the basic point where they/we are playng a completly outdated game, with the same content for several years.
    You ask me the purpose in buy end-game gear? :
    1- No time or interest in gather DKP and spend months in graids, doing the same encounter all over
    2- Wanted to focus in PvP, so doesnt have any interest in PvE, especially if done it already
    3- Done all encounters tons of times.

I've personally done back on Molten (back on Deathwing) tons of Icc25hc and any possible PvE encounter. On Icecrown i've just done a LK25man kill with my national guild for fun. Why i should redo the same content all over?

Is like playng any other game, finish it and then, in case you wanna redo it, not using the power-up u've unlocked before; redoing it 100+ times.

I guess people simply still do not understand they are playng:
    - a Pserver, so it have a marketing side
    - an outdated WoW game.
    - what Moltdown was.
    - how Pservers "progressions and hardcore" terms should just be removed.

Quoting Obnoxious cause what he says is just priceless
    As Auren points out, you're focusing on how the gear was received, as if that had some sort of "merit" or "more rights to owning it." Who has "more rights," someone who played retail and had the exact same gear before but doesn't wants to farm for it all again or someone with no skill that simply got carried to get high-end gear by friends? How about someone who pays gold for carries, are they "paying-2-win"? What about luck and bad luck, someone gets a drop on their first try and someone else tries for dozens of runs and never gets it, do either have more or less "rights" to it? Is the guy with proper skill and experience and time doing content "paying-2-win" if he simply is sick of relying on RNG?

13. I vote for having a cross realm any day on Lordaeron.
    Bgs are anyway mostly one sided, as on daily basis I only see a premade on the opposing faction, all at an average of 6k gs, so it's a continuous gy farm fest.
    Having a cross realm bg experience may at least balance the odds.

As for arenas, good players will make a difference irrespective in furious or other gear. Such experience will increase the options to learn, having the opportunity for face more and different teams.

14. Cross pvp would be really bad. Why a player who decided to play blizzlike x1 have to fight in arena against a shadowmourne?

First ... 132122232425 ... Last