1. Low Level Mount speed and Variations

Hello all. I bored to ride same mount always on bg and azeroth. There are many mounts with 60% bonus speed but we cant use them on late game. I suggest to scale their movement speed to 100% This is only way to add mount variations on bg and azeroth. and there is no diffrence 60% between 100% cuz leveling 20-40 takes 15 minute or less on x5-7 exp. There is no point to ride them on leveling. Thx for listening

2. So you want them to change server scripts just because you are bored with a 60% mount speed?

3. It could be actually a decent idea having a level 20 mount go 100%. But it's a client side edit so I doubt it'd be something considered

4. Changing this can be done without modifying the client in any way. It just depends on your mount skill, and maybe some item's level requirement. Still, I think that the argument of the diversity of mounts is not really honest. There are enough mounts within the game. And it is really disturbing to see this bear and this mammoth ridden by two or three different people ? I think not, but it is only my opinion.