1. Shadow Priest 2vs2 Arena, need advices to face dk/heal

Greetings Warmane players. I usually play in Blackrock realm. First of all, my english is not so good, but I will do my best.

I play in a normal mode server, I mean PvP & PvE, non-instant 80. I log into Warmane to practice in PvP. I play with my friends in the other server. (PvE is damnly borrin')
    Victories in Warmane are all about strategy. In my main server, it's not just that, because HC items are allowed (277 and 284 lvl), such as hatefull Shadowmourne.

Anyway, I will take any advice and work it myself. I'm having problems against some combs in Arena 2vs 2. I have played mostly Spriest/Frost mage. A few times I have played Spriest/Rogue, and Spriest/EleShaman.

First comb that has given us a hard time is Unholy DK/ Heal. Mainly Uh DK/Hpal or Uh DK/Dpriest. It is easy to see why I have difficulties against these combs. Humans DK with HC trinkets and high Gear hit me really hard.

I'll try to be short.

Spriest/Frost mage vs Uh DK/Hpal. How should we open? or, what should we try to do first? Of course it depends on stuff like who uses CD's first and what CD's. The things I can't handle are: BoP my disarm (:@), Gargoyle+Estrangulate+Sac (gargoyle's free cast). AMS glyph.

Should I save dispersion for Death grip? Should I get max range and then damage? Do you think I shouldn't DoT untill SaC? I'm thinking in Disarm DK+Silence pala

Sorry if these questions sound senseless, but I'm not an advanced player. Should I apply DoTs when we (damn it finally) land CC on Paladin? It's difficult to get the Hpal into a CC chain. Silence Pala+CS on DK and then sheep DK to dispell can work?

I want to know how we have to use our CD's to get a CC chain on pala. Good DKs save their defensive CD's for when Hpal gets CC and DK has low hp. But the desesperated ones pop everything and my HP falls till 30%, and DK reaches me easily, freedom on full debuff or just trinket. When DK uses everything like ******, my mage spams sheep on him so I can get distance and heal myself.

If they do pressure hard, we have to waste CDs to stop them or CC them. What CDs should we keep for specific CDs? For example, like an Envenom rog saves Dismantle for Bladestorm.

Excuse me for write a lot. That's all the help I'm gonna ask you for now, what should we try to do against these annoying DeathKnights. I will write more questions as long as you answer to me, I don't wanna be annoying like these guys.

Thank you for reading. I appreciate any help. Best PvP server, of course. GG

2. Hello, I will try to answer all those questions. As spriest/mage vs dk/hpala you will spend quite a time healing and dispelling and focus more on this. As dk/hpala, they have a lot of def cds for your comp like ams, amz, Lichborne on dk to not get pollied or feared or even heal himself if needed. For paladin well, sacred shield, freedom, buble, sac's. Now on opening two things will happen, either they will rush you, force your deffs and gargoyle up to finish you (most of the times target is spriest). Or as you said they will go slow and play around pillars. Now what you can do is you can get poly on paladin, if mage is in dk's range of grip, then that will most likely happen so either has to be out of range, or just silence dk in that moment so you can get poly on paladin (Also remember that if dk's pet is on mage, he can stun to stop poly so keep that in mind) If you got first poly on paladin, you can go on dk to force him ams/amz and therefore he will play more defensive, that is a moment where you can go aggresive. On a side note, you can also cc dk and go for paladin, just switch around with sheeps and if you see opening for a kill, then do it. For a gargoyle, heal and run(slow it and get around pillars), you can shackle it of course, but if the paladin is not in cc, it will be dispelled and you will just take extra damage from dk for it. As a spriest, you can't do much to dk to stop him, so your partner has to slow dk down at all times to not give him space to hit you. But thing you want to watch the most is their cd's, if dk uses ams/amz or doesn't have trinket/lichborne, it's an opportunity for you so these are things what you want to do, force them cd's and if dk is more in open, one rotation from spriest/mage can get him on low hp. From spriests/mages I have met, problems don't come from damage, problems come from their timed cc's. Remember that you can burst dk/pala actually rather fast, so you just need to time your cd's, to make them use trinkets,buble,ams and then on next opener you can go for a kill.

3. Thank you for your advices. My comp and I started to communicate (on time) and it helped a lot.
    It's true, as Spriest I can't do anything to stop DK, and I was worring about damage and forgot about control n CD's use. I was mad coz that setup can reach me easily and stop our burst or CC chain.
    Shadow priests learn a lot how to kite against those annoying DKs. Sometimes we don't have to damage at all in the openning, and only get good position n dispellin, I realized late of this.
    Greeting

4. Hey sorry if this answer is a little bit too late, but as shadow/Fmage you should mainly cc DK and go on healer, especially if it's a hpala. I don't think going dk is viable cause as you mentioned earlier they got lots of def cds (ams amz sac bubble hoj etc) which can keep this dk on you and as you know, he'll pretty much one shot you. So basically how it works is that you must play as disc/fmage on the opener, meaning you need to do double ccs pretty much all the time, and peel/heal yourself/drink if you can't.

The best opener for you (I know nothing really happens like you want it) is to poly dk as your mage starts in stealth and your work here is to get a quick fear on pala. He'll prolly HoJ you to prevent fear, but feel free to trinket it. Two options come to you : either one of them trinkets, which is good for you, or they'll sit it. If they sit both poly and fear, spam purge on pala, don't break fear, get him naked, wait for your mage to come, put your dots, mage will deep pala, then you follow with a silence, and he should bubble immediatly or trinket deep, which is almost a win if you don't **** up the rest, or get randomly one shot hihihihi. Then you can md and keep pushing on pala, which I don't really recommand cause he'll top himself up quickly, and dk may come out of cc chain (mage can of course repolly dk or nova him with pet). So after bubble, I recommand you pre hot yourself, dispel your mage, re position, wait for drs to end, and then do the same. Facing dks/war healer will be really easy once you'll master the double cc notion.

Hope it helped, cheers !

5. Start mounted bothL

Mage goes in first >nova both/silence pala .

Priest rushes in>fear pala>dispell dk>silence>dk

Mage polies pala saves deep >focus deep pala when casting >r1 snare dk
    Priest applies dots ,gets max range> dk uses ams
    Priest kites /dispells/abolishes.
    Mage spellsteals freedom/sac(cancel)>novas dk.blink grip>deeps pala
    Priest goes back in .disarm >dk >prep shatter combo.
    Mage shatters >poly/cs pala
    Priest maintains presssure with dispells on dk/dots up
    save silence for 2nd kill>gg.

6. July 8, 2018  
    Start mounted bothL

Mage goes in first >nova both/silence pala .

Priest rushes in>fear pala>dispell dk>silence>dk

Mage polies pala saves deep >focus deep pala when casting >r1 snare dk
    Priest applies dots ,gets max range> dk uses ams
    Priest kites /dispells/abolishes.
    Mage spellsteals freedom/sac(cancel)>novas dk.blink grip>deeps pala
    Priest goes back in .disarm >dk >prep shatter combo.
    Mage shatters >poly/cs pala
    Priest maintains presssure with dispells on dk/dots up
    save silence for 2nd kill>gg.
    Sounds easy like this, but face the dk that instant AMS (just with a DnD + Horn of Winter), even worse if glyphed, and negates completely the mage, meanwhile grips priest in the mud (descration) > gnaw > gargoyle > strangulate > Scourge Strike/Death Coil > ERW and so on. I think only dispersion could "save" the situation, but when it's over the gargoyle is still up there and the dk will start spam chaining and diseasing both of you, dots can hit up to 1k around IIRC, then he throw some random death coil (2k5 around) and you are already in trouble or defensive playing, and probably with the dk sticked to the priest's ***. Fade is almost useless, even if u escape chains, or u dispel them, there will be almost always the stupid desacration on the ground. Pala just spams dispel on DK (sacred cleansing procs) so dk isn't slowed, and throws just few holy shock and some FoL. I played both sides, and specially as hpal dk, I can sit 1minute of cc and my dk soloes the priest, or even the mage sometimes. I have a very low loss ratio vs them. Basically I go afk and I let my dk do the job.
    With a warrior instead it's a different story, you can loose the warrior in just 1 poly, you need to perfectly timing sacrifices, trinket, bubble, bauble and so on.
    But in few words, if the dk starts with AMS which is not so hard, you are already in a bad situation. Also when I played FMage-Rogue, the solution we found to get a kill (or almost) on the dk and avoid getting wrecked, was using white counterspell at beginning asap on the dk, because everytime dk was rushing with AMS+Icebound, he was negating mage damage and negating rogue's opening aswell, while he was free to rape mage. And is very important to land a 8 sec stunlock on a dk without AMS.
    So yea it's hard vs DK, you need to practice a lot and use your cooldowns wisely.
    Very very hard, but not totally impossible.