1. Simple solution. Make a cross-faction character; donate and purchase gold for that character. Use that character to offer gankers gold not to gank you anymore. You avoid ganks, warmane profits. Win Win!
    sounds like a good money making method for gankers lol.

2. Now selling gank protection services. 400g per hour. Guaranteed to deter most, if not all gankers. Some restrictions may apply.

3. Now selling gank protection services. 400g per hour. Guaranteed to deter most, if not all gankers. Some restrictions may apply.
    Honestly, this isn't a ludicrous idea. I know a few folk bored enough on a weekend to shell out an hour of their time for 100g, if that merely entails keeping a windowed client open to the side and half an eye on their charge with the occasional minute of intervention to anti-gank and/or rez the wee one.

Next level is when the gankers shell out some gold to hire contract-killer support to kill the anti-ganker. WE MUST GO DEEPER

4. Honestly, this isn't a ludicrous idea. I know a few folk bored enough on a weekend to shell out an hour of their time for 100g, if that merely entails keeping a windowed client open to the side and half an eye on their charge with the occasional minute of intervention to anti-gank and/or rez the wee one.

Next level is when the gankers shell out some gold to hire contract-killer support to kill the anti-ganker. WE MUST GO DEEPER
    Lol yeah I was somewhat serious. I also thought about telling someone to let me kill them and make me look like a hero then share the profits. xD

"GUYS SHOULDA SEEN IT. HAZHK WAS PROTECTING ME AND KILLED 7 MAGES... BY HIMSELF.. NAKED! WITH A FISHING POLE!!"

5. @GrilledLeeks My advice to you is: Level up in dungeons. At least till away from H.Peninsula/Zangarmash.

6. I too wish Warmane had a cross-realm system with both pvp and pve realm just like retail but this isn't going to happen.. not at least in the near future

7. Actually, OP should just edit their post to say this.

1. Since you merged Medivh, it makes no sense to have two severs.
    2. Wow retails suffers same problems with realm and faction population imbalance, and have decided to solve it by making the /pvp flag apply to all non-instance world.
    3. Would really like for it to be considered for Outland and Icecrown, as I have money and not time to entertain someone else, when I just want to fight dragons.

I personally have not played on Warmane, but already spent money to check out what's on the store. Maybe I would drop a few hundred bucks when Sunwell comes for a glaive toon.

Anyone with half a brain can figure out that there are only three kind of people who would play here:

1. Lot of time and lot of money (trust fund, lottery, Bitcoin?)
    2. Little time, enough money .
    3. Lot of time, no money.

Now only number 3. or 1. would get new players for TBC. There will be no new players who had not played TBC or WOTLK who would show up here, as Legion is far superior for folks in such a situation. Guess who would be paying donations then?

Certainly not the number 3. asking for 400g extortion fee for not ganking someone.

Scrubs gank in the end. L2P and get a Gladiator. Your rights ends, where other person's nose begins; even virtual one. Blizzard respected that right from the start, and made the decision to*pick* servers, a right of *paying* customers.

If you are a fan of legacy realms, you know that community is what matters. All PVE play requires good social skills in Vanilla/TBC or you get ignored, and cheats/ninjas get chased out of servers easily. This applies to Arena as wellfor success.

Guess where the Scrubs/Toxic Wrathbaby style players everyone hates hang out then? The ones who would only PvP when they know they have a massive advantage.

You guessed it. Ganking and BGs.

8. Most of you guys are just making fun of OP and I see no flaw in his/her post.

All I see is that s/he's asking for a PVE realm. Now it's up to Warmane staff to provide it or not but one shouldn't make fun of such request.

It's a fact that TBC wasn't limited to PVP realms only. So we can't deny that there's a hardcore PVE community out there.

What if, a "quality" server like Warmane only had PVE realm then what would you PVP lovers do? Wouldn't you want a PVP realm?

Just because you got what you love doesn't mean you should make fun of others who couldn't get what they loved at the first place.

*Edit*
    I actually admire the passion of OP that s/he's asking Warmane to remove his PVP status and s/he is willing to "pay" for it.
    Edited: January 20, 2018

9. The ones who would only PvP when they know they have a massive advantage.
    That's just being smart. Its stupid to engage an enemy with an equal or lesser advantage. Not to be confused with ganking since that's unjust. Otherwise why not PVP naked to make it more "fair"? Because you're trying to win so you want as much of an advantage as possible.

And I offered protection from ganking and was somewhat joking since you mentioned 400g. Nobody was threatened if they refuse.
    Edited: January 20, 2018

10. Most of you guys are just making fun of OP and I see no flaw in his/her post.

All I see is that s/he's asking for a PVE realm. Now it's up to Warmane staff to provide it or not but one shouldn't make fun of such request.
    Honestly i dont see where the OP has asked for that... he is just asking Warmane to change currenct server so he can be flaged as PVE and nobody ganks him, which is rather stupid.

Ok, some people are stupid and keep killing lowbies on and on and on and on and on just because their braincells are severly damaged, but YOU have the choice, there are dozens of zones to level up, some zones are depopulated as hell (like Feralas/Searing Gorge/Badlands/Stonetalon Peaks/Winterspring/long etc) but if you go to the most populated ones (mostly due they are the easier ones to reach) like Stranglethorn Valley, Un'goro or Tanaris it is YOU who is asking for PVP.

11. The biggest economic resources of this Community are PvP Punks. In Icecrown, i know a Multi-Boxer who spended for his 4 account to gear up around 5k Euro. Also other non m-boxer donators. If it were you, would you kill the golden-laying chicken ?

12. The biggest economic resources of this Community are PvP Punks. In Icecrown, i know a Multi-Boxer who spended for his 4 account to gear up around 5k Euro. Also other non m-boxer donators. If it were you, would you kill the golden-laying chicken ?
    Definitely someone with money and time, don't you think? Probably does BGs and Dungeons a lot, from what I have seen of multi-boxers. I seriously doubt someone like that would be causing issues to folks like OP, unless it becomes a mining or herb thing. I'd give you that point for not allowing a flag off, as pvp servers do have might makes right down pat for resource gathering.

But again, people chose to be in such a place, which is key.

As I said, I have not played on Warmane, but this topic compels me to post, because the arguments against OP have so far hinged on suppressing his right to chose (and others like him). They have essentially been about ensuring enough turkeys for the turkey shoot that Gankers want. Turkeys can only exits in PVE my fellow old WoW aficionados, as players treated as such will complain and leave, which is never good for a niche community.

Besides, if you pause and think about it, the Cash Shop is an Anti Time Sink. So, being in a PVE spec (or worse, a Healer or Tank) and getting harassed by some Ganker is fundamental anathema to the basic values of the server, which is to allow nostalgic players like us to live out the old days, with minimal time spent by donating option. Arguing against this, the purist do lose out empirically (not philosophically), as Lorderon and Medivh are not as successful as the cash shop servers.

The laundry list of demands from players can never be met, and Devs trying to meet them is why we have Legion; for good or bad. But PVP choice is the first choice you make in WoW after login. Please add that choice back for the Cash Shop Servers.

13. Honestly i dont see where the OP has asked for that... he is just asking Warmane to change currenct server so he can be flaged as PVE and nobody ganks him, which is rather stupid.
    Hope you can see it now:

I suggest a PAID SERVICE that removes my PVP status and allows for a COMPLETE PVE EXPERIENCE.
    OP isn't even asking for a different realm (although such request would also be legit). OP is simply saying that Warmane should give people a choice to turn off PVP flag for a "Price" (real money / i.e. paid service). It's pretty clear in his post.

First 123 Last