1. OP isn't even asking for a different realm (although such request would also be legit). OP is simply saying that Warmane should give people a choice to turn off PVP flag for a "Price" (real money / i.e. paid service). It's pretty clear in his post.
    I feel like im talking to a wall...

OP asked for a CHANGE on the SERVER so he can be flagged as NON-PVP, taking the paying or non-paying for it away, it is something that RUINS the idea of a PVP server.

It is not like he will be ganked everywhere, im telling you, there are dozens of zones where he can level and not be ganked and he wont be needing the non-pvp flag, in fact, he could enjoy other zones... but instead he is asking for a bandaid which is cool, but does not solve his problem (which always will be happening unless he learns where to go to not be ganked).

2. It is greatly appreciated all the varying opinions. As a long time retail pve player, I find it surprising that there is no (currently) option for customers who desire a pve TBC experience. Outland is an incredible server both from a stability and community perspective. Warmane developers deserve immense recognition for this accomplishment. As I stated during my original posting, Warmane developers are missing out on a lucrative market. I am not alone in my desire for an authentic pve TBC experience. As a business, the Warmane staff should explore my idea for a paid option to turn off forced pvp on the Outland server. This option, counter to those players who highly value an authentic pvp experience, would not soil the spirit of the Outland server. Rather, it would be a more inclusive experience for those customers who highly value a TBC experience without the forced pvp element.

3. It is sad, really. It most likely will never happen. The only real option would be to have two separated realms of maybe even same progression, which they most likely will never maintain again, at least not in the near future (my guess).

There are so many reasons for not combining the two in one realm that it was never tried by blizz itself. I mean they were not even matching/linking PvE-only and PvP in Xrealm BGs or the same realm pools back then (I don't know how it is today).

Nevertheless should everybody be able to choose what he likes more. It is not about ganking while leveling up, it is about the difference in how you interact with the world and all their elements which I can understand, but I honestly think you do not have a promising prospect on that with Warmane.

4. Couldn't agree more with OP.
    For us who never cared much for PvP - nothing is more annoying than beeing harazed by pea-brained kids ganking pve-players who just wanna quest!
    And all the "Learn to play" or "Get good" comments only proves that the gankers are nothing more than bratz.
    Sadly you never find any PvE-servers, or if you do, they have no population or gets terminated by the host.
    Having an option to allow one to pay for disabling PvP would be a dream... Sadly I guess it will never be more than that.
    But at least +1 for the idea. I know I would pay for it. And I know alot of other people who would too.

5. Would happily pay and donate to the server if it meant I could be unflagged for PVP. All you ***** kids out there that think it is funny to constantly gank people trying to level and enjoy the game by NOT partaking of PVP are a cancer on this server. The comments are pathetic, "Git gud", "Learn to play", "Little care bear". It is all pathetic and just shows the age and mentality of the people on the server.

I put up with enough **** in my workdays without having the one small bit of enjoyment a week I do get ruined by some prepubescent ****witt who gets off on ganking people.

6. Totally agree with OP. I've got a fresh level 70 and I've been killed over and over by vastly out-geared or out-levelled players while levelling up. Almost always rogues. Not a single fair fight amongst them. Not one. Since transferring from Medivh it's been fairly f**king awful and just saps the enjoyment from the game. And "git gud", or a similar knuckle-dragging response, doesn't help. Get good how? In the battlegrounds I accept that being in sh*t gear means I'm pretty ineffective and I'm going to die over and over, but in open world... well it's just masturbatory gratification for these douchebags isn't it, if we're honest? F**k 'em all.

7. only the strongest may dwell in Outland

8. ''I just want to do quests''. What if i tell you there are people that want to kill some lower level people and gank them. Maybe they are insecure about their life and they like ganking noobs. The thing is he have the same right and need to kill some leveling people as you do for doing quests. I've entered this thread as i thought it might be some serious stuff but after reading this ''XD'' comes to my mind. LOOSING FUNDING! WARNING WARNING! I'm pretty sure people that ganked your *** donated more than you ever will

9. Ever try dancing with the other faction? Works for me

First 123