1. Outland is LOSING FUNDING

I have played PVE retail for over a decade. I LOVE Warmane's OUTLAND server but cannot accept the constant ganking and trolling!!! I will NOT support this server if there is no option to REMOVE MY ACCOUNT FROM FORCED PVP. I have always played retail PVE servers and would LOVE to support this community monetarily but refuse to do so if I am forced into PVP. I suggest a PAID SERVICE that removes my PVP status and allows for a COMPLETE PVE EXPERIENCE. I know that many RETAIL players also will walk away from FORCED PVP, like OUTLAND SERVER, when we would be happy to support a dev team that sees the larger picture and that create a compelling experience for those of us that DO NOT TO BE FORCED TO PVP.

2. there's 12k on during peak times. the few of you cry babies who won't donate/quit due to forced pvp don't even matter. if pve means that much to you look for a different server.
    Edited: January 17, 2018 Reason: typo.

3. theres really not THAT much ganking though

4. I wish the person who triggered you, could read this.

5. Anyone know his nick? Maybe we all could have some fun with him? ;)

6. I have played PVE retail for over a decade. I LOVE Warmane's OUTLAND server but cannot accept the constant ganking and trolling!!! I will NOT support this server if there is no option to REMOVE MY ACCOUNT FROM FORCED PVP. I have always played retail PVE servers and would LOVE to support this community monetarily but refuse to do so if I am forced into PVP. I suggest a PAID SERVICE that removes my PVP status and allows for a COMPLETE PVE EXPERIENCE. I know that many RETAIL players also will walk away from FORCED PVP, like OUTLAND SERVER, when we would be happy to support a dev team that sees the larger picture and that create a compelling experience for those of us that DO NOT TO BE FORCED TO PVP.
    No. Not going to happen.

7. They would lose more money opening a 60 population PVE server than from you quitting.
    Edited: January 17, 2018

8. Alarm! Alarm! GrilledLeeks wont donate if u don't stop ganking him.

9. Something tells me what he really means to say is "I hate Warmane's toxic community" - trust me, we all do.

10. WOW is both PVP and PVE. if some legion generation noob cannot accept it youre free to qui the game. No one will care :)
    Pvp is a face of wow till cataclysm and we are in tbc so yea, learn to adapt instead of crying

11. I thought this was about not updating the eshop... cuz I was going to agree. =) I have some money to burn!

but i have no idea wtf OP is trying to say... force pvp? I dont get it and I refuse to feed the troll.

12. Simple solution. Make a cross-faction character; donate and purchase gold for that character. Use that character to offer gankers gold not to gank you anymore. You avoid ganks, warmane profits. Win Win!

123 Last