1. 1 vs 1 Bracket on the PVP Realm or on a Fresh TBC PVP Realm

Please Warmane stuff, create 1 vs 1 SoloQ Bracket on the PVP Realm. No Healing Talents Allowed and let us have some fun.

The Problem is: What do we do with the invincible DKs.

2. The problem is: noobs shouldnt "participate" if you dont know your class then..
    Almost all classes beat dk in a duel trololol but you aint elite/skilled players so yeah keep complaining

3. The problem is: noobs shouldnt "participate" if you dont know your class then..
    Almost all classes beat dk in a duel trololol but you aint elite/skilled players so yeah keep complaining

Well i'm not one of the best PvP players tho and i do believe it would be hard for every class to beat DK on a same skill level but it's my opinion. I play only warrior and as such i found it difficult to beat DK in an standart 2v2 talent and gear build. Anyway if you lose duels to every class as DK on 3.3.5 then "You aint elite/skilled player" and you should keep practicing ;]

Anyway i'm around 2300-2400 2s for 5-6 seasons in a row as arms warrior on the old Arena-tournament realm so i'm not that bad above the average tho.

Anyway on the topic.

4. Well i'm not one of the best PvP players tho and i do believe it would be hard for every class to beat DK on a same skill level but it's my opinion. I play only warrior and as such i found it difficult to beat DK in an standart 2v2 talent and gear build. Anyway if you lose duels to every class as DK on 3.3.5 then "You aint elite/skilled player" and you should keep practicing ;]

Anyway i'm around 2300-2400 2s for 5-6 seasons in a row as arms warrior on the old Arena-tournament realm so i'm not that bad above the average tho.

Anyway on the topic.
    If i wasnt that good i wouldnt have the title.
    And i wad saying top player ve top player,forget about class players make the difference..
    And you are arms warr you have to play very good in 1v1 events because good players can just kite you to hell around pillars (other classes) healing and dpsing

5. If i wasnt that good i wouldnt have the title.
    And i wad saying top player ve top player,forget about class players make the difference..
    And you are arms warr you have to play very good in 1v1 events because good players can just kite you to hell around pillars (other classes) healing and dpsing
    Well i don't think getting into the 3% on realm old as Icecrown is something of a big deal.

And NO - Players do not make the difference on same skill level and knowledge. If there is a huge gap then the class doesnt matter but if the skillset is close the class and the specc makes the difference. And thats that, please don't try to argue it cuz i'm right and thats it.

And YES Arms warriors with standard res / gear and talents will lose almost vs everything 1v1 on same skill level but thats not the point of the post.

Please stick to the tipic, i would love to play as Arms Warrior with specific item and talent build vs random guy on 1v1 arena.