1. Can someone help me report a bugged quest?

I would do it myself but reading the warmane ticket guide it said something about having to have made 30 forum posts in order to be able to send a ticket so i'm reaching out to someone here that has.
    The quest "Only the worthy shall pass" in the Pandaren starting area doesn't start when picked up making progressing forward impossible, would someone be willing to report that for me?

2. Try abandoning and retaking it.

3. That didn't work but the issue got resolved but i'm not sure if it will repeat itself for those that come after.
    We noticed that the npc that were supposed to spawn after picking up the quest did spawn but outside of the room that it was supposed to spawn in.
    He spawned way behind a wall of fire that you cannot pass through, but by inviting the people who were there on that quest to party one of us could abandon the quest because doing so puts out the flame so that person could go outside then having the quest shared while being outside to reach the npc and kill him.
    Anyway it's not supposed to happen this way and it took me at least 20-30 mins to even notice that the npc had spawned at all.