1. Community Bot Policing System

I'd like to suggest starting a system of some sort with some kind of reward(s) for successfully reporting legitimate bots. If you made it so that reporting a legitimate bot gives a player +1 of something, people would be more likely to do some community policing. I realize that people could abuse the system. At that point, you could remove points or minus one from the total of the reporting party for each non-bot reported.

2. if people need a reward to report bots than they don't care about bots in the first place. getting them banned and away from your materials should be plenty of incentive.

3. getting them banned and away from your materials should be plenty of incentive.
    It should be but it isnt. There is such a insane amount of bots that u could spend all day long with reporting them.
    I have reported far over 100 bots already and the only feedback that I get from the GMs is a auto message in my mail box that they will look into it.
    Now I feel more and more like I'm waisintg my time with doing all these reports on daily basis. It consumes so much time that it actually stops me from playing the game.
    Walk around in any zone on the Outland realm and ull know what I'm talking about.
    Edited: January 17, 2018

4. It should be but it isnt. There is such a insane amount of bots that u could spend all day long with reporting them.
    I have reported far over 100 bots already and the only feedback that I get from the GMs is a auto message in my mail box that they will look into it.
    Now I feel more and more like I'm waisintg my time with doing all these reports on daily basis. It consumes so much time that it actually stops me from playing the game.
    Walk around in any zone on the Outland realm and ull know what I'm talking about.
    Can confirm this. Report botter. Get auto message. Botter is still there everyday.

5. You have to report bots with video evidence. Or they won't do anything about it. I have reported probably 200 bots over past 2 years. For every bot I report 2 new bots appear. This discouraged me from playing because I enjoy making gold and with all these bots undercutting you on AH it's impossible to make a profit.

6. You have to report bots with video evidence. Or they won't do anything about it. I have reported probably 200 bots over past 2 years. For every bot I report 2 new bots appear. This discouraged me from playing because I enjoy making gold and with all these bots undercutting you on AH it's impossible to make a profit.
    I have recorded bots and uploaded the footage for a while but its too much effort. Too time consuming and inefficient to get only a few out of thousands of bots banned.

The thing is that we get no feedback from the GMs so we don't know if they even need our bot reports.
    When I see this bann waves in the Outland chat then I don't know if these bots were all reported by players or if a GM just flys around the zones and bans every bot that he sees.

More transparency would be helpful so we know if and how we can support the GMs the best.

7. I have recorded bots and uploaded the footage for a while but its too much effort. Too time consuming and inefficient to get only a few out of thousands of bots banned.

The thing is that we get no feedback from the GMs so we don't know if they even need our bot reports.
    When I see this bann waves in the Outland chat then I don't know if these bots were all reported by players or if a GM just flys around the zones and bans every bot that he sees.

More transparency would be helpful so we know if and how we can support the GMs the best.
    Sadly transparency would also help the botters. Letting people know how the process of banning bots works would make it easier for botters to find ways of avoiding getting caught.

When reporting a bot remember you have to show the GM proof of automation. Prove it to them that it's a bot playing that character and not a player.
    Edited: January 18, 2018

8. When reporting a bot remember you have to show the GM proof of automation. Prove it to them that it's a bot playing that character and not a player.
    Proving that every chinese gold farm bot that u encounter in the world is botting would take ages.
    Its much faster to write down all the names and send them to a GM in a ingame ticket.

Since the bots are farming 24/7 the GM needs probably only the name of the botter and then he can teleport to the character (I assume GMs have commands to teleport to specific characters). Watching the reported character for a few seconds should already be enough to recognise obvious bot behaviour.

Anyways, its just my assumption that it works this way. Since there is no transparency I don't know if its enough to send the GM the name of the botter or if I'm just waisting my time by doing this.
    Edited: January 18, 2018

9. Yes, it should be enough. If I knew that significant measures were taken to reduce those numbers, I'd think that were enough. I have already hit a point where I will no longer report bots because of the lack of communication on the issue. My idea was simply one that I thought would give more people more of a reason to care again.