1. Icecrown Battleground suggestions

Hi all,

I'd like to throw in my two cents regarding battlegrounds. First of all I'm aware of the fact that battlegrounds are made to let people gear up once reached level 80 so I'm not here to complain but to look at it from a different perspective.

1 - What about a balancing system that recognizes average Item Level?
    I mean is okay to have undergeared people in bg but atleast let's try to avoid those situations with "Smourne Teams" vs "Green Team". It's legitimate but annyoing. And I'm not speaking about a system to take care of how many healers are in each group!

2 - What about Rated Battlegrounds?
    Atleast for me, battlegrounds are not only the step you have to make in order to gear before going in Arena. They have their own rules, their own tactics and, if played properly, they may be also funnier than arenas. Also, maybe, if you're forced to find 10 people to play rbgs with, you will be more likely to think about 3v3 arenas since you're now introducted to a "more than 2 pvp logic".

Have a nice day.

2. 1 - They have mentioned multiple times they have no intention to do this. Both sides have equal chances to get either shadowmourne wielders or green item wielders, so neither is at disadvantage. It's all up to your RNG. Don't like your RNG? Make a full premade.

2 - 1v1 is possible as it works basically as normal arena with lower differences. There is no base for rated bg ratings, so I am not sure how would that be done.