1. Am I the only one noticing yellow mobs turned red?

So I was leveling a Human in Northshire and I noticed that the Defias NPCs that used to be yellow are now red. This was not the case before in Wrath, be it 2008-2010 in Retail or here, but for some reason it's now the case here. The same applied to the flower NPCs in the Draenei starting zone. Other areas may have been affected as well, I'm not sure.

I know it seems like a very minor thing to point out, but was there any reason for this change?

2. Haven't played much Draenei, but I do remember the Defias Thugs in the starting area being hostile all the way back from Vanilla. However, supposedly this has changed in patch 3.3.0, and they became Neutral at that point.

3. haven't touched alliance in a dogs age, but i do remember those flower guys being yellow.

4. So I was leveling a Human in Northshire and I noticed that the Defias NPCs that used to be yellow are now red.
    Cant remember them being yellow at any time. Defias scum was always the first red npc a human encounters.
    I encountered something trange at orc starting area, the familiar who were used to be red were yellow last time i was there.