1. Starting here

Hey there, I'd like to start playing in this TBC server but since i haven't played this patch before i'd like some help. Since this server has been on for a while, will i face problems getting geared enough to go to dungeons/raid with other players (without having to pay). Also is anything (almost) viable as in wotlk? For example i'd like to be a blood elf S.priest is the undead racial that i will miss game-breaking? Thanks in Advance

2. Hey there, I'd like to start playing in this TBC server but since i haven't played this patch before i'd like some help. Since this server has been on for a while, will i face problems getting geared enough to go to dungeons/raid with other players (without having to pay). Also is anything (almost) viable as in wotlk? For example i'd like to be a blood elf S.priest is the undead racial that i will miss game-breaking? Thanks in Advance
    no you will always find someone that needs to gear up just like you. Dont worry in global you will se e lot of spam for normal and hero dungeons.
    All classes and specs are viable in pve content. Ofc the server needs mostly tanks so if you roll rogue don't expect to have always a safe spot in raid! :D

Undead racial is the same as wotlk. Strong but not gamebreaking.