1. Delay BT release

I hate to say it, because I'm looking forward to BT as much as anyone, but I pretty much agree with this guy http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=375429

I watched two PTR streams, and only saw 5 bosses being tested. There were obvious bugs with 4 of them. BT is too important of a content release for it to go live in it's current state.

Just as an example: Supremus on the PTR correctly makes three fire trails for the 20% of his health, during the first tank phase. And then never again makes a fire trail in any of the subsequent tank phases. He stands there doing nothing but hitting the tank.

This is a boss with only 3-4 abilities and at least one of them is completely broken for most of the fight. I hesitate to think what state RoS or Council are in.

Please postpone BT until more testing can be done. Thoroughly test damage values of boss abilities, correct ability timers and whether mechanics are working as intended. Please do not make the same mistake as with Hyjal. It's better to make something too hard than too easy.

Unless of course, you think all of this can fixed before the 21st. Obviously these fights are being tested to find bugs. I hope your devs are Gods and can find and fix all of them in 4 days.

Thanks.
    Edited: January 18, 2018