1. Warglaive of Azzinoth Transmog questions

Hello, i wanted to know some things aboth Warglaive of Azzinoth, and transmoging them..
    Heres some questions:

#1 Do i need both, Main hand and Off hand (Warglaive of Azzinoth), or simply one will do.. for transmoging my both weapons?(One hand and Off hand).
    And it will transmog one hand weapons? If i use Main hand warglaive of azzinoth? Main hand > One hand/Off hand?

#2 I really can't transmog Daggers? Only Mace, Sword and Axe?

Thanks for helping out <3

2. from: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=342913

You need to be able to equip the item, otherwise you won't be able to transmogrify it.

1H Sword <> 1H Axe <> 1H Mace
    2H Sword <> 2H Axe <> 2H Mace

Polearm <> Staff

Bow <> Gun <> Crossbow

Daggers <> Daggers
    Fist weapons <> fist weapons
    Wands <> Wands
    Shields <> Shields

3. Thx for reply, kinda saw that already.. As for equip being rogue that wont be problem.
    Just wanted to know, do i need both legendary weapons, or 1 will do for transmoging both weapons. Main/Offhand
    Sad thing that daggers can't be mogged doh..

4. You can do it, but you will have a slight display glitch. If you mog both weapon with the same warglaive, the matching one will look fine. The other will look inverted (handle outside, guard inside). You don't notice it unless you look closely, but just so you know :) PS: I find it much better looking with one warglaive and one other wep.

5. ahh i see, that's what i wanted 2 know thanks =)
    So basically i need to get both warglaives.. for best look.

6. Wait, how could you transmog its if its main hand weapon? You cannot transmog main hand weapon to one hand weapon???

7. This post is about 2 months old :p And one-hand + main-hand weapons count the same for transmog purposes

8. warglaive in icecrown realm

Hey guys i have one question...

actually, in icecrown wotlk, can i transmog my shadow edge or Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand, into the Warglaive of Azzinoth using scroll of deception?

9. OFC no. Like, there is answer to your question in this thread. Or you can only type your VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION and reading anything else is below your dignity?